Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st April 2021, 22.37:20   #11-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name: Wrayne Price





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

The real reason for not having a SGM..

From the rules...

"63. One third of the members of the Society Board elected by the members who have served
the longest at the date of the annual general meeting will resign. If at any time the number
of elected directors is not divisible by three, the Society Board shall decide the number of
elected directors to resign in accordance with this rule, which shall be approximately one
third of the total number."

If no SGM, only two of them will have to put themselves up for election at the agm in June.

If an SGM, four of them would have to put themselves up for election at the AGM in June.

Corrupt.

Last edited by TheRealWelshWayne; 1st April 2021 at 22.38:26..
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 07.08:11   #12-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
The real reason for not having a SGM..

From the rules...

"63. One third of the members of the Society Board elected by the members who have served
the longest at the date of the annual general meeting will resign. If at any time the number
of elected directors is not divisible by three, the Society Board shall decide the number of
elected directors to resign in accordance with this rule, which shall be approximately one
third of the total number."

If no SGM, only two of them will have to put themselves up for election at the agm in June.

If an SGM, four of them would have to put themselves up for election at the AGM in June.

Corrupt.
We have known itís been corrupt for years, the trust would be better stating how many members are left. I canít see there being many as the new owners amassed 5000 members in less than 3 days ... the trust had what 400 members vote at most until a vote on selling came.

Itís time for it to end, if itís needed again in the future it can just start again.

Thereís no power involved, the standard of person interested will be of a lower standard than any previous interest as thereís no real decisions to be made. I honestly donít see why they havenít closed. Thereís no real purpose to continue when there are individual supporter groups are still functioning and the club has its own.

Either completely rebranding the wst might help itís current position, a name change and a clear out of dead wood. But it still doesnít divert that thereís no power in any role the wst offer.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 08.17:20   #13-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Real Name: nev
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Does anyone know the names of the remainers , or how many are left , is it stated anywhere .
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 09.26:04   #14-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
Does anyone know the names of the remainers , or how many are left , is it stated anywhere .
Strange request.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 09.34:15   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Real Name: nev
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Why a strange request , when the WST was supposed to be the glue that held it all together , now in total disarray , no one can name them or how many still remain , blimey .
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 09.51:45   #16-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
Why a strange request , when the WST was supposed to be the glue that held it all together , now in total disarray , no one can name them or how many still remain , blimey .
Wanting to know the names of people is a little strange.

It doesnít really matter if the trust is in total disarray, as you say. They/we arenít really in control of anything now and most members (me included) wonít be renewing.
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 09.56:01   #17-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Real Name: nev
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

So if one of those left had the surname Vaughan , that wouldn't bother you then , never mind .
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 10.05:13   #18-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
So if one of those left had the surname Vaughan , that wouldn't bother you then , never mind .
Crikey, wasnít expecting that!
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 11.28:44   #19-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Jaded's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Wanting to know the names of people is a little strange.

It doesnít really matter if the trust is in total disarray, as you say. They/we arenít really in control of anything now and most members (me included) wonít be renewing.
Aren't they still technically in control of the ground?
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2021, 12.20:21   #20-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: WST invites applications for Independent Secretary Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Aren't they still technically in control of the ground?
Yes the Lease. Has any member of the WST managed to read it yet ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.56:54.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12