Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd April 2021, 16.28:44   #21-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvdolvr View Post
Bickerstaff re-called from Caernarfon ?
Not 100% sure but I think loans are now window to window with no recall option.
Old 2nd April 2021, 16.34:26   #22-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

I don't recall anyone calling unfair when as a member of the WFA the club entered the Cup Winners Cup as a Football League Club. Imagine this shower playing in that competition.
Old 2nd April 2021, 16.57:58   #23-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

For months some have been saying on RP that Keates is not up to the job, a few results against teams mainly in the bottom half of the table, and he's become a Messiah to some people,when I believe the majority can see through him,the man's a fraud, not up to the job, and I want him sacked tomorrow, but it won't happen and we are stuck with him until season ends.
Old 2nd April 2021, 18.03:50   #24-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holtdragons View Post
we have had a awful 24 hours with injuries and it could be the end of our promotion push but lets be fair any other team in this division would be able to go out and at least get loan players but we are penalised and can do nothing
We have been incredibly unlucky the last 24hrs but itís all DKs fault, so letís not worry too much as our new manager will sort it out soon.

Seriously we are the worlds most unlucky team ever and today proved it. Even after the referee sent off Wootton-lets be fair he should of already been off - we had to finish with 10 men as 1 minute prior we made our last sub.
Old 2nd April 2021, 18.16:38   #25-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand lower tier [Town End]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesfach View Post
We have been incredibly unlucky the last 24hrs but itís all DKs fault, so letís not worry too much as our new manager will sort it out soon.

Seriously we are the worlds most unlucky team ever and today proved it. Even after the referee sent off Wootton-lets be fair he should of already been off - we had to finish with 10 men as 1 minute prior we made our last sub.
I sometimes think that we are cursed....we get too much bad luck for it not to be.....
Old 2nd April 2021, 18.25:17   #26-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyheckerslike View Post
I sometimes think that we are cursed....we get too much bad luck for it not to be.....
At least we have Hollywood owners, many other clubs would wish they had our luck there.
Old 2nd April 2021, 18.29:38   #27-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
I don't recall anyone calling unfair when as a member of the WFA the club entered the Cup Winners Cup as a Football League Club. Imagine this shower playing in that competition.
Bloody hell 30 years ago
Old 3rd April 2021, 07.16:39   #28-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowler View Post
For months some have been saying on RP that Keates is not up to the job, a few results against teams mainly in the bottom half of the table, and he's become a Messiah to some people,when I believe the majority can see through him,the man's a fraud, not up to the job, and I want him sacked tomorrow, but it won't happen and we are stuck with him until season ends.

Am I right in thinking that most of the "good" results of the last month or so have come in the wake of the £200 per win carrot?
Old 3rd April 2021, 08.34:24   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthinred View Post
Paul Rutherford?
Can wqe prize Him from B&Q
Old 3rd April 2021, 08.45:06   #30-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section

Life is often unfair, but we just have to get on with it. Injuries happen all the time; and it is too easy to blame Keates for allowing Bickerstaff to go out on loan without a recall. That's a decision he made in good faith at the time.

Keates now has the difficult task of finding a super-fit striker who is unattached and ready to go, whilst also preparing for Monday.

An ex-Premiership striker, who isn't fully fit, could still do a job of scoring goals providing the other players all do the donkey-work.

If the phone-calls come to n'owt, I still think the introduction of Jarvis and Redmond would be better than what we have tried so far.

We will see how flexible Keates is prepared to be to win promotion. He clearly wants promotion, as do we all.

My advice to Keates is: 'Don't start with Durrell; have him on the bench if you must, but he's not fit enough to start'.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.26:58.