RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Unfair (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117315-unfair.html)

Holtdragons 2nd April 2021 13.47:59

Unfair

we have had a awful 24 hours with injuries and it could be the end of our promotion push but lets be fair any other team in this division would be able to go out and at least get loan players but we are penalised and can do nothing

davewilli 2nd April 2021 13.58:36

Re: Unfair

[QUOTE=Holtdragons;2455598]we have had a awful 24 hours with injuries and it could be the end of our promotion push but lets be fair any other team in this division would be able to go out and at least get loan players but we are penalised and can do nothing[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, we will be able to cope next season by having a much bigger squad from the off. Priority for me would be get a reserve team or U21 side so we can keep the extra players competetive.

ruthinred 2nd April 2021 14.06:29

Its not unfair , thats a losers mentality

DK showed no urgency to bring in a fwd after the yussef debacle , poor judgment

DK signed JP- a poor player with an injury record - poor judgment again

JonoWafc 2nd April 2021 14.13:24

It’s discrimination pure and simple. We are being punished because we’re Welsh. If we play in the same league we should have the same rules as everyone else.

Now we have a bit of cash I’m hoping for a legal challenge

redone 2nd April 2021 14.13:32

DK nows the rules ,they havnt been dropped on him yesterday

northwalian dragon 2nd April 2021 14.26:45

It is unfair but we knew the rules long ago. We needed another striker before Yussef left, then we didn't replace him, then we let Bickerstaff go out on loan without being able to recall him

Our own bizarre decisions have made the situation worse

OneLoveWrexham 2nd April 2021 14.34:31

It’s not unfair at all, it’s part of football and unfortunately our weak as piss squad could eventually cost us.

NottsRed 2nd April 2021 14.36:07

Should we be looking at leaving the Welsh FA and joining the English system given how every year we are penalised?

davewilli 2nd April 2021 14.42:23

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2455610]Its not unfair , thats a losers mentality

DK showed no urgency to bring in a fwd after the yussef debacle , poor judgment

DK signed JP- a poor player with an injury record - poor judgment again[/QUOTE]

I maybe wrong but the takeover slowed everything down and funds were only available for the last few days of January.

I think JP is decent but his hamstrings have ruined this season for him. Hopefully, only a twinge but looking at his face he knows differently.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.19:36.