RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   A promotion winning Forward Line (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117318-promotion-winning-forward-line.html)

ruthinred 2nd April 2021 16.37:46

A promotion winning Forward Line

Stockport - Alex Reid, Paddy Madden, Connor Jennings , Alex Curran , Ritchie Bennett

Sutton - Bugiel. ,, Olaefe,, Sho Silva,, Wilson

Chesterfield. - Asante , Yussef , Denton, Dinanga

All of the above have strength in depth up top taking in to account injuries and disruption

Sorry, for me DK trying to wing it has blown up in his face

A squad serious about promotion should never have been going in to the last quartile with just 3 forwards

welshian 2nd April 2021 17.04:34

Re: A promotion winning Forward Line

3 forwards with no track record of scoring goals at any level. Only keates could be so stupid.

ruthinred 2nd April 2021 17.08:34

[QUOTE=welshian;2455696]3 forwards with no track record of scoring goals at any level. Only keates could be so stupid.[/QUOTE]

There are more fwds at each of those clubs aswell not listed

Claims of ‘unfair ‘. Stockport have had rotten luck with Connor’s diagnosis,, will it derail the promotion bid ?? Highly unlikely given the reinforcements available

Hometown Unicorn 2nd April 2021 17.09:40

[QUOTE=welshian;2455696]3 forwards with no track record of scoring goals at any level. Only keates could be so stupid.[/QUOTE]

Thomas and Angus were doing well, let's give credit where it's due. The problem is we don't have much in the way of backups.

welshian 2nd April 2021 17.12:59

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2455700]Thomas and Angus were doing well, let's give credit where it's due. The problem is we don't have much in the way of backups.[/QUOTE]

Thomas shows a lot of promise, prior to christmas he had no scoring record to speak of. The poor pre-season signings are why we will struggle to finish in the to 7.

Liverpool Red 2nd April 2021 17.14:26

Danny Wright was back for Torquay today and scored in a 1-0 win. This is not a good time to be playing them.

sparky 2nd April 2021 17.15:55

Bennett and Watkin. Trundle and Morrell.

Thomas and Angus looked as decent a top two as I've seen us have for some time. For 20 minutes JP and Angus looked decent.

I'm no fan of Keates and hope he isn't here next season, but I'd be cutting him some slack over the last 24 hours and would say he's been unlucky. Still, I guess you make your own luck.

petered 2nd April 2021 18.05:17

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2455700]Thomas and Angus were doing well, let's give credit where it's due. The problem is we don't have much in the way of backups.[/QUOTE]

I think thats the point being made.

shinner 4th April 2021 18.36:21

As l have said on a different thread his shortcomings no pun,, in January have come back to haunt him .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.18:47.