RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Torquay Utd Thoughts and Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117326-torquay-utd-thoughts-predictions.html)

Prodigal Dragon 4th April 2021 17.32:48

Torquay Utd Thoughts and Predictions

The weather forecast is foul, and we don’t know who the walking wounded are.

Keates will be under a great deal of pressure to pull a white rabbit out of the hat but, thankfully, Torquay have gone off the boil.

Don’t care how we do it, but we need 3 points to stay in the hunt.

WXM 2 Gulls 0

OneLoveWrexham 4th April 2021 17.44:59

Re: Torquay Utd Thoughts and Predictions

With Vassell, Kelleher and Pearson playing as a front 3 we’re going to win comfortably, 3-0 with a goal for each as Dean Spink used to be a centre back.

willyheckerslike 4th April 2021 17.55:00

1-0 Wxm

Liverpool Red 4th April 2021 17.56:00

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2456061]With Vassell, Kelleher and Pearson playing as a front 3 we’re going to win comfortably, 3-0 with a goal for each as Dean Spink used to be a centre back.[/QUOTE]

You’ve ridiculed people for making suggestions but offered no solutions of your own. What do you think the team tomorrow should be? Bearing in mind the only game plan we have is route one.

Torquay were back to winning ways on Saturday. Their poor run coincided with Danny Wright being out. He played on Saturday and scored. It’s going to be a very difficult game.

willyheckerslike 4th April 2021 18.01:08

Durrell up top with Rutherford on his shoulders....extra height with no change in pace....no brainer!

Huffy 4th April 2021 18.01:19

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2456065]You’ve ridiculed people for making suggestions but offered no solutions of your own. What do you think the team tomorrow should be? Bearing in mind the only game plan we have is route one.

Torquay were back to winning ways on Saturday. Their poor run coincided with Danny Wright being out. He played on Saturday and scored. It’s going to be a very difficult game.[/QUOTE]

Some people never change !! I dont make predictions because I have a knack of getting them wrong ,so will keep my mouth shut :)

louisleftboot 4th April 2021 18.02:45

3-1 Sturridge 2, Bony 1, Torquay get an OG through Diego Costa.

Redpensioner 4th April 2021 18.30:07

I have read in the paper today that Gary Johnson has said his team is showing promotion form after the Wright strike made it three wins out of four.
This is going to be a difficult game for us especially with our lack of strikers. Whoever plays up top, all I can see is the long ball game and hope for the best.

krux 4th April 2021 18.33:21

0-2, the saga continues

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.19:42.