Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th April 2021, 16.16:54   #21-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Torquay Verdict

Not a hope of the playoffs get Keatesout tonight!
Old 5th April 2021, 16.16:58   #22-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Didn't deserve to lose that. Torquay were hardly Brazil.
Torquay were terrible and I thought 0-0 would have been a poor result to be honest. That is 3pts blown.
Old 5th April 2021, 16.18:48   #23-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Unfortunately we rarely win games like that . Even rarer do we score very late winners . Champions and promotion winners do. We need to get that mentality into the place.
Old 5th April 2021, 16.18:55   #24-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

We've been shit all season and you get what you deserve in the end.

Lets hope Keates gets sacked sooner rather than later, if he doesn't I will seriously have my doubts about where we're heading.
Old 5th April 2021, 16.18:57   #25-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Every season we fall apart in the last quarter of it, the best we have done in the last 15 years is leave it to the play off final to fall apart and we know how that ended.

I do feel we have been unlucky this season with the takeover not being completed in Jan, the rules of the transfer window, Yussuf's 11th hour change of heart and Kwame's injury but hopefully next season with the extra funds we remove all those excuses.

On a positive if we would have gone up this season it wouldn't have felt right with no fans after 13 years of being down here (having said that I wouldn't have complained!)
Old 5th April 2021, 16.19:10   #26-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

The squad has not been good enough all season.I felt we needed 6 new players to bring us up to standard.
What I would like now is to plan for next season which would be new management team probably about 10 will stay that means signing another 10 or so in the Summer
Old 5th April 2021, 16.19:44   #27-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Thought that was hard on us tbh. We had chances and didn't take them and then get hit with a classic sucker punch at the end.

Have to think that might be an absolute killer blow for us in the promotion chase. TBH this weekend has with results and injuries done us in.
Old 5th April 2021, 16.22:25   #28-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

3 points dropped against a awful Torquay, Keates got everything he deserved with this anti football so no sympathy whatsoever.
Old 5th April 2021, 16.22:39   #29-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS

I've said if for ages. We lack that bit of extra quality that comes with a bigger budget. Hopefully we'll see this next season. Jarvis absolutely anonymous after being lauded by some as some kind of genius. Ruthers was far more effective. Willing to close people down is the first responsibility in this league.

As already mentioned,if players like Mark Carrington, Dibble are trusted with anymore than fill in sub roles then we wouldn't go up. I've never seen anyone give the ball away with hopeless hoofs as Carrington. It's like watching a Sunday league player having to pick his left leg up to kick it on that side.
Old 5th April 2021, 16.25:03   #30-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Look at the squad we had when we finished second behind Fleetwood and the current one is light years behind. I accept that the competition may not be as strong, but we don't have enough quality in midfield or in attack to win through the play offs.

Come the summer I think nearly all our midfield/forward options will be released and don't think any will have a queue of top teams in our league fighting for their signature.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.38:02.