RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Torquay ratings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117330-torquay-ratings.html)

benwilliams 5th April 2021 16.51:40

Torquay ratings

Absolute sickener that, we were good value for a draw and were the better side 2nd half but we looked what we are ie a team with 1 forward.

Dibble 6 - very little to do, I'm not blaming him for the goal but would need to see it back
RHJ 5 - my opinion on him goes backwards by the week. He's not actually that good is he? Terrible crossing and decision making
French 7 - pretty much faultless
Kelleher 6 - did well wasn't really troubled
Carrington 5 - looked very edgy and sloppy in possession and decision making poor
Reckord 5 - after looking better last few games he was back to sloppy and disinterested
Young 6 - quiet, not his best game
Harris 7 - again close to Mom closed them down well and put in a few great defensivetackles. Silly fouls on a few occasions
Davies 7.5 MOM - v unlucky not to score, always looking to create and looked a threat, best ive seen him and growing into a fine player
Jarvis 5 -glad he got his chance but blew it for me, too many wrong options and didn't look like he could affect the game
Angus 6 - battled gamely and a few nice touches but he looks bereft without his strike partner

Subs

Rutherford 6 - surprisingly decent game and showed up better than Jarvis
Pearson 4 -caused chaos in our box and to blame for the goal
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pricey 5th April 2021 16.57:40

Re: Torquay ratings

Reckord, 5 seriously?

REDJB 5th April 2021 16.59:27

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2456528]Absolute sickener that, we were good value for a draw and were the better side 2nd half but we looked what we are ie a team with 1 forward.

Dibble 6 - very little to do, I'm not blaming him for the goal but would need to see it back
RHJ 5 - my opinion on him goes backwards by the week. He's not actually that good is he? Terrible crossing and decision making
French 7 - pretty much faultless
Kelleher 6 - did well wasn't really troubled
Carrington 5 - looked very edgy and sloppy in possession and decision making poor
Reckord 5 - after looking better last few games he was back to sloppy and disinterested
Young 6 - quiet, not his best game
Harris 7 - again close to Mom closed them down well and put in a few great defensivetackles. Silly fouls on a few occasions
Davies 7.5 MOM - v unlucky not to score, always looking to create and looked a threat, best ive seen him and growing into a fine player
Jarvis 5 -glad he got his chance but blew it for me, too many wrong options and didn't look like he could affect the game
Angus 6 - battled gamely and a few nice touches but he looks bereft without his strike partner

Subs

Rutherford 6 - surprisingly decent game and showed up better than Jarvis
Pearson 4 -caused chaos in our box and to blame for the goal
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Can't argue with that tbf

Hightown Brymbo Red 5th April 2021 17.00:57

Didnt watch or listen to the match as I am accepting our fate for this season and preparing myself for next season.
But an observation of the team and subs today and whether they should be kept for our promotion push.
In my opinion only the following should be kept. French Kelleher Young Davies Angus and Pearson ( also I would keep Vassell and Thomas)

welshian 5th April 2021 17.07:40

pearson is finished. young not good enough.

red under the bed 5th April 2021 17.10:48

Harris , Kelleher and Davies best three on day
Rutherford did well when came on

Everyone else bang average or less

wrexhamforever16 5th April 2021 17.39:18

[QUOTE=welshian;2456536]pearson is finished. young not good enough.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha best thing I’ve read all year. He was class vs Bromley & good vs Notts county. But after today he’s finished? Moron

Legspinner 5th April 2021 19.08:40

The 5 given for Reckord was 4 more than he deserved, his attitude stinks.

pricey 5th April 2021 19.16:05

[QUOTE=Legspinner;2456598]The 5 given for Reckord was 4 more than he deserved, his attitude stinks.[/QUOTE]

Man, he is poor. Almost, like, he can't possibly be as bad as I think he is. Bizarre.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.44:25.