RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The annual redpassion player sponsorship (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117896-annual-redpassion-player-sponsorship.html)

jonesfach 11th August 2021 21.13:44

Re: The annual redpassion player sponsorship

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2498683]Got to say, it's been an absolute pleasure doing this for the new season.
The collective 'we' may get a bad press but when push comes to shove, people on here always deliver. To get over 70 subscribers in such a short space of time was absolutely fantastic and shows how committed we are.

Thank you to each and every one of you.

As always if anyone wants to see a copy of the account, please PM your email address and I'll send it over.

COYR[/QUOTE]

Great job all round.

redknight 17th August 2021 17.30:19

Do we have our players yet? Or have I missed it

Prodigal Dragon 17th August 2021 17.38:49

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2498683]Got to say, it's been an absolute pleasure doing this for the new season.
The collective 'we' may get a bad press but when push comes to shove, people on here always deliver. To get over 70 subscribers in such a short space of time was absolutely fantastic and shows how committed we are.

Thank you to each and every one of you.

As always if anyone wants to see a copy of the account, please PM your email address and I'll send it over.

COYR[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, this will help confirm R&R's belief that the fans really do care about our team, and are willing to cough up to support it.

Great stuff, DG; and to the rest of the RP-sponsors, too!:hurray:

Ddraigoch 1st September 2021 18.15:43

All,

I have been down to the club today and handed over our sponsorship money for 3 players.
The more observant of you who bought a programme for the game on Monday will have seen we have been assigned
Max Cleworth - Away. Great to see Max in the first XI
Jake Bickerstaff - Home
Jordan Ponticelli - Home

The final total realised was £1487 and with the cost of the 3 players being £1440 we have £47 in the bank.

I have put some suggestions below for what we could do with the balance

I will make it up to £50 and raffle it amongst the contributors
We can give the £50 to one of the supporters associations for a raffle
We can raffle a £50 voucher for the Fat Boar or elsewhere for the contributors
We can buy 3 tickets for a game and offer them to a family who wouldn't ordinarily be able to attend
We can give £50 to a family who have a youngster at our academy as a contribution to their expenses
Or we can all have a cheap lemonade

Still trying to organise an RP contributors get together (badges and all) so more about that in the next few weeks.

Let me know your thoughts

jonesfach 1st September 2021 18.17:51

Well done. Thanks

-luke 1st September 2021 18.20:36

I'd like to buy tickets.

I had considered whether there was a way we could chip in for a pair of season tickets which people who might not be able to afford to go could either get on a rota or raffle or otherwise be nominated to attend a game...

Hightown Brymbo Red 1st September 2021 18.21:16

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2509205]All,

I have been down to the club today and handed over our sponsorship money for 3 players.
The more observant of you who bought a programme for the game on Monday will have seen we have been assigned
Max Cleworth - Away. Great to see Max in the first XI
Jake Bickerstaff - Home
Jordan Ponticelli - Home

The final total realised was £1487 and with the cost of the 3 players being £1440 we have £47 in the bank.

I have put some suggestions below for what we could do with the balance

I will make it up to £50 and raffle it amongst the contributors
We can give the £50 to one of the supporters associations for a raffle
We can raffle a £50 voucher for the Fat Boar or elsewhere for the contributors
We can buy 3 tickets for a game and offer them to a family who wouldn't ordinarily be able to attend
We can give £50 to a family who have a youngster at our academy as a contribution to their expenses
Or we can all have a cheap lemonade

Still trying to organise an RP contributors get together (badges and all) so more about that in the next few weeks.

Let me know your thoughts[/QUOTE]

I would like the option of buying 3 tickets for a match and offer it to NHS staff at the Maelor

rexham 1st September 2021 18.22:40

How about donating to the DSA?

Ddraigoch 1st September 2021 18.32:44

Forgot to say, I still have Kwame Thomas's shirt from 2019 -2020 season which wasn't claimed.

I dropped stuff (match ball etc) with Kerry at the recent fundraiser in the Saith Seren and always, he was very grateful.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.40:01.