RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118021-wrexham-fifa-22-update-confirmed-now-not-showing-now-big-vid-confirming.html)

Polly_The_Red 25th September 2021 11.21:24

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!)

[QUOTE=rex;2518270]It's great- Parkinson's my manager on FUT on I managed to buy a badge for my club but they're quite expensive and the kits are very scarce![/QUOTE]

Ditto! The only things I've bought on Ultimate Team are Parkinson, the badge, and the home and away kits.

I've already gone through the ten-hour trial of the main game (winning the League Cup, a nice 16-point lead in League 2 with six games left, and into the FA Cups semis), and can't wait to properly get hold of the game from Monday.

DenbighRed 25th September 2021 11.33:51

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!)

[QUOTE=Polly_The_Red;2518881]Ditto! The only things I've bought on Ultimate Team are Parkinson, the badge, and the home and away kits.

I've already gone through the ten-hour trial of the main game (winning the League Cup, a nice 16-point lead in League 2 with six games left, and into the FA Cups semis), and can't wait to properly get hold of the game from Monday.[/QUOTE]

I don't know the first thing about computer games but it sounds a bit easy if you're on for a treble with Wrexham!

Polly_The_Red 25th September 2021 11.42:57

[QUOTE=DenbighRed;2518883]I don't know the first thing about computer games but it sounds a bit easy if you're on for a treble with Wrexham![/QUOTE]

Yep. Although that League Cup win was 'only' a 3-1 win over Man Utd...

I've been playing it on the 'professional' difficulty setting (the fourth hardest of six difficulty levels), so might have to change that up when the game is properly released on Monday. Then again, maybe other teams just cannot cope with Paul Mullin? :)

Ooh aah Paskin 25th September 2021 11.50:22

I may just give this a miss then if it is that easy to be successful....
:)

Polly_The_Red 25th September 2021 11.55:21

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2518887]I may just give this a miss then if it is that easy to be successful....
:)[/QUOTE]

If it's any consolation, I did get turned over 3-0 by Harrogate early in the season.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.38:45.