RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118021-wrexham-fifa-22-update-confirmed-now-not-showing-now-big-vid-confirming.html)

marathonplny 12th August 2021 11.21:07

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update

Various press release documents on the net say Wrexham included in rest of the world teams - in next release due Sept 21

MrBoss 12th August 2021 11.28:27

Rather tricky one as stuff about the game is usually tight lipped unless it's released by them.

I can't see why we wouldn't be in it. The image floating round probably a fake as someone did a fifa 21 career mode of us on YouTube.

Too many things have been spotted for us not to be in the game. Ie Pejics hint and our name being added to the code.

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 12.12:05

[QUOTE=stevie focks;2498923]You only normally get a few of the top teams on the beta versions.And normally only can play games against each of them.Won’t be seeing Wrexham on it till the full release.[/QUOTE]

You might be thinking of the demo version rather than BETA here.

I was able to scan through all of the leagues in the game, and no Town at this point. They could easily be dropped in by the time of the proper release, though - which is still seven weeks away.

JonesRed 12th August 2021 13.06:01

I was also given the code for the beta last night and it seems we are not on it as of yet.

But the good thing is that this is only a tester for the full game so I highly doubt EA will have added all clubs to the BETA database.

I am highly confident that we will feature.

JonesRed 12th August 2021 13.07:06

[QUOTE=Iesty;2498912]also, how is the game playing? i moved to PES last season, but with the changes they are making changing it to eFootball it doesnt sound as accessible so may well make the jump back to Fifa[/QUOTE]

We aren't able to play it yet, I think the beta is playable from 6PM tonight Iesty.

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th August 2021 14.36:27

Need to find out if another club, that is supposed to be in it, has been omitted for the beta. This may give us some assurance that we may still make it.

JonesRed 12th August 2021 14.48:52

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2499020]Need to find out if another club, that is supposed to be in it, has been omitted for the beta. This may give us some assurance that we may still make it.[/QUOTE]

I'll find that out pronto.

stevie focks 12th August 2021 15.05:30

[QUOTE=Polly_The_Red;2498954]You might be thinking of the demo version rather than BETA here.

I was able to scan through all of the leagues in the game, and no Town at this point. They could easily be dropped in by the time of the proper release, though - which is still seven weeks away.[/QUOTE]

There is a fifa 21/22 video clip on you tube showing Wrexham on it

René Higuita 12th August 2021 15.14:44

[QUOTE=stevie focks;2499027]There is a fifa 21/22 video clip on you tube showing Wrexham on it[/QUOTE]

are you sure? link if you can

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.44:58.