RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118021-wrexham-fifa-22-update-confirmed-now-not-showing-now-big-vid-confirming.html)

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 15.43:37

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update

[QUOTE=stevie focks;2499027]There is a fifa 21/22 video clip on you tube showing Wrexham on it[/QUOTE]

If it's the one I'm thinking of, someone's modded the game on PC and put Wrexham in to run through a career mode and see how long it would take to win the Champions League.

Could be a different clip, mind :)

thedischunter96 12th August 2021 18.11:29

Plenty of videos on YouTube saying that the National league has been licensed for fifa 22. Along with the trophy presentation and some stadiums too.

Superunknown 13th August 2021 06.38:44

I've definitely seen Woking's stadium in one of the FIFA clips.

Hometown Unicorn 13th August 2021 07.02:55

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2499230]I've definitely seen Woking's stadium in one of the FIFA clips.[/QUOTE]

Edgeley Park and The Hive also featured.

René Higuita 13th August 2021 09.49:51

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2499238]Edgeley Park and The Hive also featured.[/QUOTE]

Little bit confused. Considering fifa 21 doesn't have Championship grounds why would they be making Barnet's ground?? Is it like the actual ground?

Superunknown 13th August 2021 10.09:25

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2499338]Little bit confused. Considering fifa 21 doesn't have Championship grounds why would they be making Barnet's ground?? Is it like the actual ground?[/QUOTE]

It's the actual grounds. They showed players playing there.

If you look at the 'FIFA 22 Official Reveal Trailer' you should see them on there.

Iesty 13th August 2021 10.11:06

so they filmed footage of them doing motion capture of an 11 v 11 game at the above grounds.

therefore people are thinking that those grounds may now be in the game

[YOUTUBE]o1igaMv46SY[/YOUTUBE]

Superunknown 13th August 2021 10.15:44

[QUOTE=Iesty;2499357]so they filmed footage of them doing motion capture of an 11 v 11 game at the above grounds.

therefore people are thinking that those grounds may now be in the game

[YOUTUBE]o1igaMv46SY[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Not the grounds necessarily but you can see why people assumed the National League would be in the game especially with rumours of us being on it.

Polly_The_Red 13th August 2021 10.34:51

I had a little go on the game last night, and am actually really enjoying it so far. Feels a little more, I dunno, solid and sturdy in how it plays.

Still no Wrexham or National League, but every other league is open to play in the 'kick off' mode, with Ultimate Team also available to arse around with.

I've been dying to have the Town back in a FIFA game, but part of me would feel it's a little underhand to just throw us in without having the rest of the National League. And considering Serie B isn't even in the game anymore, it would be weird for EA to throw in the fifth division of the English system; a division that consists of several part-time teams.

If anything, the Welsh Premier League would be a more realistic addition. Indicators seem to (hopefully) suggest we'll be on the game somehow, though - so fingers crossed :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.07:25.