Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th September 2021, 15.03:37   #41-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Redordead's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

https://twitter.com/robryanred/statu...880455680?s=21
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 15.12:05   #42-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Redordead's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/20...ifa-22-launch/

COMMERCIAL | EA Sports announces multi-year innovation partnership with Wrexham AFC ahead of FIFA 22 launch
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 15.17:15   #43-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
wonderboy's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Tears of rival fans
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 16.25:44   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Class...
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 16.45:37   #45-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan
 
Birdy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

So we are going to be on fifa 22 afterall?
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 16.49:08   #46-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend
 
ABd's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
So we are going to be on fifa 22 afterall?
I think the video is quite clear
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 17.20:01   #47-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead View Post
https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/20...ifa-22-launch/

COMMERCIAL | EA Sports announces multi-year innovation partnership with Wrexham AFC ahead of FIFA 22 launch
The partnership will also see EA SPORTS supporting Wrexham AFC’s work off the pitch, in the local community via an initiative with Wrexham Glyndwr University, and the provision of a community lounge at the Racecourse Ground in the future.

“It’s great to be partnering with Wrexham AFC and to support the club’s commitments to the Wrexham community and its fans,” said David Jackson, EA SPORTS VP Brand. Jackson added, “We’re excited to launch innovative community projects in collaboration with the Club, and for Wrexham fans to experience playing with their side in EA SPORTS FIFA 22 when the game releases later this month.”

I can see some people having a right old moan about this. They don't like change!

I just thought we might be in this years game, they always go a bit better than my expectations!
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 17.23:17   #48-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Ronald McDonald
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Are there any decent pre order deals for PS4?
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 18.09:00   #49-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
harrypothead's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Real Name: Tom
Twitter: @@tomtitch





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
The partnership will also see EA SPORTS supporting Wrexham AFC’s work off the pitch, in the local community via an initiative with Wrexham Glyndwr University, and the provision of a community lounge at the Racecourse Ground in the future.

“It’s great to be partnering with Wrexham AFC and to support the club’s commitments to the Wrexham community and its fans,” said David Jackson, EA SPORTS VP Brand. Jackson added, “We’re excited to launch innovative community projects in collaboration with the Club, and for Wrexham fans to experience playing with their side in EA SPORTS FIFA 22 when the game releases later this month.”

I can see some people having a right old moan about this. They don't like change!

I just thought we might be in this years game, they always go a bit better than my expectations!
What does this mean?
__________________
Mr Panesar said: "Gurman Singh was well-regarded, well-respected. He did know his job, he did know how to apply the laws of refereeing in a wholly impartial and competent fashion."
Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2021, 18.12:30   #50-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
What does this mean?
No idea, I'm sure all will be revealed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.21:44.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12