RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118021-wrexham-fifa-22-update-confirmed-now-not-showing-now-big-vid-confirming.html)

ABd 12th September 2021 16.49:08

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

[QUOTE=Birdy;2513982]So we are going to be on fifa 22 afterall?[/QUOTE]

I think the video is quite clear :44:

EnglishRed 12th September 2021 17.20:01

[QUOTE=Redordead;2513961][url]https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/2021/september/commercial--ea-sports-announces-multi-year-innovation-partnership-with-wrexham-afc-ahead-of-fifa-22-launch/[/url]

COMMERCIAL | EA Sports announces multi-year innovation partnership with Wrexham AFC ahead of FIFA 22 launch[/QUOTE]

The partnership will also see EA SPORTS supporting Wrexham AFC’s work off the pitch, in the local community via an initiative with Wrexham Glyndwr University, and [B]the provision of a community lounge at the Racecourse Ground in the future.[/B]

“It’s great to be partnering with Wrexham AFC and to support the club’s commitments to the Wrexham community and its fans,” said David Jackson, EA SPORTS VP Brand. Jackson added, “We’re excited to launch innovative community projects in collaboration with the Club, and for Wrexham fans to experience playing with their side in EA SPORTS FIFA 22 when the game releases later this month.”

I can see some people having a right old moan about this. They don't like change!

I just thought we might be in this years game, they always go a bit better than my expectations!

Hometown Unicorn 12th September 2021 17.23:17

Are there any decent pre order deals for PS4?

harrypothead 12th September 2021 18.09:00

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2513990]The partnership will also see EA SPORTS supporting Wrexham AFC’s work off the pitch, in the local community via an initiative with Wrexham Glyndwr University, and [B]the provision of a community lounge at the Racecourse Ground in the future.[/B]

“It’s great to be partnering with Wrexham AFC and to support the club’s commitments to the Wrexham community and its fans,” said David Jackson, EA SPORTS VP Brand. Jackson added, “We’re excited to launch innovative community projects in collaboration with the Club, and for Wrexham fans to experience playing with their side in EA SPORTS FIFA 22 when the game releases later this month.”

I can see some people having a right old moan about this. They don't like change!

I just thought we might be in this years game, they always go a bit better than my expectations![/QUOTE]

What does this mean?

EnglishRed 12th September 2021 18.12:30

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2514008]What does this mean?[/QUOTE]

No idea, I'm sure all will be revealed.

Birdy 12th September 2021 22.30:12

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!)

See in the video when Hydey chests it down no one marking him - so unrealistic :jester:

Ooh aah Paskin 13th September 2021 07.33:44

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!)

I see that there seems to be two versions? I only have a Nintendo switch and the article says the only version for that is the legacy version..
Will Wrexham still be on that?

krux 13th September 2021 07.36:22

If they are rest of world, does that mean that you can't play as wrexham in a league or whatever, but only in an exhibition match?

cardiffred 13th September 2021 07.44:29

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2514127]I see that there seems to be two versions? I only have a Nintendo switch and the article says the only version for that is the legacy version..
Will Wrexham still be on that?[/QUOTE]

Yes. it's just some of the game modes aren't available.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.22:29.