RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118021-wrexham-fifa-22-update-confirmed-now-not-showing-now-big-vid-confirming.html)

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 09.57:39

Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing - now a big vid confirming!)

I ended up with access to the FIFA 22 BETA last night and so far the Town are NOT on the game. I know there'd been rumblings and rumours of our inclusion lately, but that doesn't seem to be the case (yet!).

This *is* only the BETA version, so plenty can still change by the time the game is officially released. I had a look through the English system and Rest of the World, and there's no Wrexham right now.

Hopefully that changes by the time the game is properly out :)

I just thought some of the gamers out there might appreciate this info.

René Higuita 12th August 2021 10.42:31

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update

The image everyone is raving about could easily have been made by anyone within minutes sadly. I hope that's not the case.

Iesty 12th August 2021 10.52:17

Pejic dropped a hint in his Podcast interview... i am confident they will be in

Iesty 12th August 2021 10.53:14

also, how is the game playing? i moved to PES last season, but with the changes they are making changing it to eFootball it doesnt sound as accessible so may well make the jump back to Fifa

Gezmond 12th August 2021 11.04:39

Aren't we in it as a 'Rest of the World' team, and so wouldn't be in the demo/beta? Or is the beta otherwise a full game?

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 11.06:17

[QUOTE=Iesty;2498912]also, how is the game playing? i moved to PES last season, but with the changes they are making changing it to eFootball it doesnt sound as accessible so may well make the jump back to Fifa[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Pej has swung it for us :)

I've not actually played it yet. I got a code to download the BETA version yesterday (which I've done), but it doesn't actually let you play a match until 6pm tonight.

At the moment, you can browse a few menus - one of which is the preference for 'your' team, which is how I was able to take a look through the leagues.

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 11.09:29

[QUOTE=Gezmond;2498918]Aren't we in it as a 'Rest of the World' team, and so wouldn't be in the demo/beta? Or is the beta otherwise a full game?[/QUOTE]

I was able to take a look through the Rest of the World teams as they are - and there's no Wrexham.

Still plenty of time for that to change (hopefully) by the time the game is out.

The BETA's a pretty hefty file at 30+ GB and allows you to play kick-off matches and Ultimate Team. Access to those doesn't start until 6pm today though.

Gezmond 12th August 2021 11.11:25

[QUOTE=Polly_The_Red;2498920]I was able to take a look through the Rest of the World teams as they are - and there's no Wrexham.

Still plenty of time for that to change (hopefully) by the time the game is out.

The BETA's a pretty hefty file at 30+ GB and allows you to play kick-off matches and Ultimate Team. Access to those doesn't start until 6pm today though.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope for a last minute update; I'm conflicted as adding Wrexham to League 2 seems like cheating and a year too early...

stevie focks 12th August 2021 11.15:59

You only normally get a few of the top teams on the beta versions.And normally only can play games against each of them.Won’t be seeing Wrexham on it till the full release.

marathonplny 12th August 2021 11.21:07

Various press release documents on the net say Wrexham included in rest of the world teams - in next release due Sept 21

MrBoss 12th August 2021 11.28:27

Rather tricky one as stuff about the game is usually tight lipped unless it's released by them.

I can't see why we wouldn't be in it. The image floating round probably a fake as someone did a fifa 21 career mode of us on YouTube.

Too many things have been spotted for us not to be in the game. Ie Pejics hint and our name being added to the code.

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 12.12:05

[QUOTE=stevie focks;2498923]You only normally get a few of the top teams on the beta versions.And normally only can play games against each of them.Won’t be seeing Wrexham on it till the full release.[/QUOTE]

You might be thinking of the demo version rather than BETA here.

I was able to scan through all of the leagues in the game, and no Town at this point. They could easily be dropped in by the time of the proper release, though - which is still seven weeks away.

JonesRed 12th August 2021 13.06:01

I was also given the code for the beta last night and it seems we are not on it as of yet.

But the good thing is that this is only a tester for the full game so I highly doubt EA will have added all clubs to the BETA database.

I am highly confident that we will feature.

JonesRed 12th August 2021 13.07:06

[QUOTE=Iesty;2498912]also, how is the game playing? i moved to PES last season, but with the changes they are making changing it to eFootball it doesnt sound as accessible so may well make the jump back to Fifa[/QUOTE]

We aren't able to play it yet, I think the beta is playable from 6PM tonight Iesty.

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th August 2021 14.36:27

Need to find out if another club, that is supposed to be in it, has been omitted for the beta. This may give us some assurance that we may still make it.

JonesRed 12th August 2021 14.48:52

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2499020]Need to find out if another club, that is supposed to be in it, has been omitted for the beta. This may give us some assurance that we may still make it.[/QUOTE]

I'll find that out pronto.

stevie focks 12th August 2021 15.05:30

[QUOTE=Polly_The_Red;2498954]You might be thinking of the demo version rather than BETA here.

I was able to scan through all of the leagues in the game, and no Town at this point. They could easily be dropped in by the time of the proper release, though - which is still seven weeks away.[/QUOTE]

There is a fifa 21/22 video clip on you tube showing Wrexham on it

René Higuita 12th August 2021 15.14:44

[QUOTE=stevie focks;2499027]There is a fifa 21/22 video clip on you tube showing Wrexham on it[/QUOTE]

are you sure? link if you can

Polly_The_Red 12th August 2021 15.43:37

[QUOTE=stevie focks;2499027]There is a fifa 21/22 video clip on you tube showing Wrexham on it[/QUOTE]

If it's the one I'm thinking of, someone's modded the game on PC and put Wrexham in to run through a career mode and see how long it would take to win the Champions League.

Could be a different clip, mind :)

thedischunter96 12th August 2021 18.11:29

Plenty of videos on YouTube saying that the National league has been licensed for fifa 22. Along with the trophy presentation and some stadiums too.

Superunknown 13th August 2021 06.38:44

I've definitely seen Woking's stadium in one of the FIFA clips.

Hometown Unicorn 13th August 2021 07.02:55

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2499230]I've definitely seen Woking's stadium in one of the FIFA clips.[/QUOTE]

Edgeley Park and The Hive also featured.

René Higuita 13th August 2021 09.49:51

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2499238]Edgeley Park and The Hive also featured.[/QUOTE]

Little bit confused. Considering fifa 21 doesn't have Championship grounds why would they be making Barnet's ground?? Is it like the actual ground?

Superunknown 13th August 2021 10.09:25

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2499338]Little bit confused. Considering fifa 21 doesn't have Championship grounds why would they be making Barnet's ground?? Is it like the actual ground?[/QUOTE]

It's the actual grounds. They showed players playing there.

If you look at the 'FIFA 22 Official Reveal Trailer' you should see them on there.

Iesty 13th August 2021 10.11:06

so they filmed footage of them doing motion capture of an 11 v 11 game at the above grounds.

therefore people are thinking that those grounds may now be in the game

[YOUTUBE]o1igaMv46SY[/YOUTUBE]

Superunknown 13th August 2021 10.15:44

[QUOTE=Iesty;2499357]so they filmed footage of them doing motion capture of an 11 v 11 game at the above grounds.

therefore people are thinking that those grounds may now be in the game

[YOUTUBE]o1igaMv46SY[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Not the grounds necessarily but you can see why people assumed the National League would be in the game especially with rumours of us being on it.

Polly_The_Red 13th August 2021 10.34:51

I had a little go on the game last night, and am actually really enjoying it so far. Feels a little more, I dunno, solid and sturdy in how it plays.

Still no Wrexham or National League, but every other league is open to play in the 'kick off' mode, with Ultimate Team also available to arse around with.

I've been dying to have the Town back in a FIFA game, but part of me would feel it's a little underhand to just throw us in without having the rest of the National League. And considering Serie B isn't even in the game anymore, it would be weird for EA to throw in the fifth division of the English system; a division that consists of several part-time teams.

If anything, the Welsh Premier League would be a more realistic addition. Indicators seem to (hopefully) suggest we'll be on the game somehow, though - so fingers crossed :)

Gwersyllt-Robin 13th August 2021 10.36:21

[QUOTE=Polly_The_Red;2499370]I had a little go on the game last night, and am actually really enjoying it so far. Feels a little more, I dunno, solid and sturdy in how it plays.

Still no Wrexham or National League, but every other league is open to play in the 'kick off' mode, with Ultimate Team also available to arse around with.

I've been dying to have the Town back in a FIFA game, but part of me would feel it's a little underhand to just throw us in without having the rest of the National League. And considering Serie B isn't even in the game anymore, it would be weird for EA to throw in the fifth division of the English system; a division that consists of several part-time teams.

If anything, the Welsh Premier League would be a more realistic addition. Indicators seem to (hopefully) suggest we'll be on the game somehow, though - so fingers crossed :)[/QUOTE]

Usually starts out great, until all the patches come and the game is a mess by Christmas.

Iesty 10th September 2021 13.03:41

Ollie Bayliss, Journo for the Non League Show for the BBC has now confirmed with EA Sports that Wrexham AFC are in the game and they are the only non league team to be included

ABd 10th September 2021 13.06:44

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed)

Mint

joe 10th September 2021 13.07:47

Wasn’t gonna buy it this year but that’s hilarious. Other National League clubs fans fuming. You love to see it.

Iesty 10th September 2021 13.10:23

list here with our names on it

also a soccer aid team which is fun!

[url]https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/news/fifa-22-all-leagues-clubs-teams-list[/url]

Rob 10th September 2021 19.29:52

Re: Wrexham on FIFA 22 Update (Confirmed - now not showing)

We are no longer on the list! It has been removed...

fezbob 10th September 2021 19.31:27

Would laugh if the National League have seen their arses or something.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Iesty 10th September 2021 19.46:51

Let's start a petition

rob_1072 10th September 2021 20.54:20

Dont fifa do some limited edition cases specific for teams? Like with a player and team crest? I wonder if we could have a few made with the connection with the ex ea chap.

MrBoss 11th September 2021 06.29:45

If we not on the list now wonder if there was meant to be some big reveal on our side that has now been leaked?

Were Defo in the game otherwise they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of doing all the leg work to add us into it. Unless it was a mess up.

harrypothead 11th September 2021 08.50:00

It quite embarrassing really, with all it being announced yesterday over so many different press releases, from the BBC daily star and Capital Radio, and then to be removed? What is going on? Have they now decided to release the game without us on it? Why add us to the list and then take us off on the same day?

Gabalfa Red 12th September 2021 14.57:44

Rob and Ryan just realised a trailer for it...

"Rest of world".... brilliant..

WxmWynno 12th September 2021 15.01:30

[QUOTE=Gabalfa Red;2513956]Rob and Ryan just realised a trailer for it...

"Rest of world".... brilliant..[/QUOTE]

Great video, they are brilliant!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.59:48.