RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Szczepaniak signs on (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118069-szczepaniak-signs.html)

NewportRoadEnd 18th August 2021 21.48:10

Re: Szczepaniak signs on

Get a grip of yourselves lads, and not in the WST way.

I know the season is getting close but the alarmism here is getting too much. He's coming in as a third choice keeper, and the club (those experts like Parkinson, Parkin and Butler) clearly see Dibble as an acceptable no2. I can't say I'm convinced they're right or wrong - but I trust their judgement based on everything else I've seen so far.

Lods 18th August 2021 22.04:40

[QUOTE=Apathetic;2501681]Wow, wasn’t good enough for a struggling Cefn Druids when on loan. Let’s hope our new goalkeeper coach has seen something. Very surprised we haven’t got a keeper on loan like we used to. Bachman, Foster etc did well here. Had a few dodgy loan ones also mind you.[/QUOTE]

In fairness here, Cefn Druids' keeper is Michael 'Carrots' Jones who is also their captain now. They're not dropping him until he retires.

Birdy 18th August 2021 22.06:26

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2501695]If Lainton doesn't start Saturday prepare for our usual 1-0 defeat at Solihull.

Only thing that can save us is that we have strikers this season.

But seriously, to be going into the first game with Dibble in goal,a makeshift defence and usual gutless midfield as per last season is really unnacceptable after 9 weeks to get us prepared.[/QUOTE]

So if Lainton starts we draw 0-0 :huh2:

Wrexhamforever95 18th August 2021 22.36:32

Alarm bells are ringing.

VivaPlasVegas 18th August 2021 23.38:17

I'd rather play that youth keeper we've got. He's meant to have a right future by all accounts. Polish lad (not Dawid, although Dawid comes good on Football Manager 21)

Edit: Adrian Krol!

louisleftboot 19th August 2021 05.35:39

[QUOTE=VivaPlasVegas;2501743]I'd rather play that youth keeper we've got. He's meant to have a right future by all accounts. Polish lad (not Dawid, although Dawid comes good on Football Manager 21)

Edit: Adrian Krol![/QUOTE]

Not sure he’s quite ready yet at all - the lad seems very switched on though.

sparky 19th August 2021 06.57:08

Re: Szepaniak signs on

[QUOTE=redknight;2501659]Mr Glass strikes again!

We need to get a keeper in to challange lainton not as back up for dibble[/QUOTE]

Whilst I remember we once get promoted with Mark Morris in goal, I tend to agree.

With only two spots up for grabs, we don't need to be making do with sicknote and Dibble anymore.

Hometown Unicorn 19th August 2021 07.00:21

That surely means Dibble will start until Lainton is fit

He must be phenomenal in training.

redavid 19th August 2021 07.00:28

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2501695]If Lainton doesn't start Saturday prepare for our usual 1-0 defeat at Solihull.

Only thing that can save us is that we have strikers this season.

But seriously, to be going into the first game with Dibble in goal,a makeshift defence and usual gutless midfield as per last season is really unnacceptable after 9 weeks to get us prepared.[/QUOTE]

your talking utter shit , we are going to lose 1 0 yet we got strikers who can score? wheres your logic ? and who said we have a makeshift defence >? and a Gutless midfield ? what planet are you off .talk about frothers !!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.29:05.