RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Eastleigh Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118111-eastleigh-predictions.html)

Colonel D 25th August 2021 06.23:09

Eastleigh Predictions

When we come back down to earth we have a game on Saturday against a strong side.
This is their first game of the season , so we need to be out the blocks quickly before they settle down.
Will it be Jones in for Jones or what ?
Will Lennon start ?
I think we will win 2-1 with goals from Young and Mullin.

Iggy Pop 25th August 2021 06.48:34

Re: Eastleigh Predictions

I'm going for 2-1 as well, but I reckon Hyde will open his account and Angus will come off the bench to score the winner

Mozzarella 25th August 2021 06.49:35

We're not really settled at the back yet, but with the new Jones in midfield, I fancy us to edge it Eastleigh 2 Wrexham 3

Prodigal Dragon 25th August 2021 07.04:30

Dave Jones Snr probably won’t cope with starting both games, and both games will be difficult. James Jones Jnr should make a big difference, and should cope with both games.

I think French will move to RWB, with Lennon starting alongside Cleworth and Hayden. Not convinced either Reckord or Young are good enough to start. Green could replace Reckord, but we need another midfielder ‘in the building’ before Young could be dropped. Davies or McAlinden to start? I would go with with the latter.

Mullinz and Hyde to start and hopefully get better, quicker ball. If they do, the score might be more decisive.

Eastleigh are another strong home team but, if we are to fulfil our destiny, then we should be looking for our first away win ahead of Monday’s R&R opener. It doesn’t yet need to be 100% perfect, just good enough to get a win.

Spitfires 1 WXM 2

krux 25th August 2021 07.20:00

I expect Lennon to start in place of RHJ with French moving to RWB. He seemed to come through last weeks sub appearance fine.

Jones will definitely replace Jones in midfield I would have thought, and the front two picks itself.

The big question is Davies or Mcalinden? I think the latter, but wouldn't surprise me if the manager wanted to give Davies a few starts in a row.

I think we'll ease to victory. 0-2.

Liverpool Red 25th August 2021 07.40:06

With our attacking threat, I’d back us to score in pretty much any game. It’s defence and midfield where there the question marks still lie. Hopefully, JJ will add a bit of bite. I will go for a 2-1 win.

Hometown Unicorn 25th August 2021 07.42:48

4-1 Wrexham.

Mullin x2, Hyde & Angus.

Gwersyllt-Robin 25th August 2021 07.45:19

As a recently exiled-red (Brighton) I am really looking forward to attending some away games this year.

This will be my first of the season so hoping for an exciting win.

3-0 Wrexham!

blackbrookred 25th August 2021 07.56:57

[QUOTE=krux;2504716]I expect Lennon to start in place of RHJ with French moving to RWB. He seemed to come through last weeks sub appearance fine.

Jones will definitely replace Jones in midfield I would have thought, and the front two picks itself.

The big question is Davies or Mcalinden? I think the latter, but wouldn't surprise me if the manager wanted to give Davies a few starts in a row.

I think we'll ease to victory. 0-2.[/QUOTE]

I think you will be pretty close with the 11, I wonder if he will start DJ on Saturday and JJ on Monday? I would also drop Davies or move him to LWB. I'm also expecting to see plenty of Cleworth this season.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.23:42.