RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Songs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118132-songs.html)

stevewxm 30th August 2021 10.42:18

Re: Songs

[QUOTE=NorwegianRed;2506422]How about a Jake Hyde song to the tune of Rawhide?
Something like,
Scoring scoring scoring, he’ll keep on scoring,
Scoring scoring scoring, Jake Hyyyyyyyyyyde![/QUOTE]

Like this !

stevewxm 30th August 2021 10.45:07

[QUOTE=LWR;2506149]Less than a mile from the centre of town,
A famous old stadiums crumbling down,
No one's invested so much as a penny,
Bring on the Deadpool and Rob McElhenney.[/QUOTE]

Definitely the one sounded great at Eastleigh…..with a 1,2,3,4 after each verse to pump it up !

Pierce78 30th August 2021 10.58:03

What about Tozer song to the tune of Lola
He signed for the town and he plays with style,
He can throw a ball a country mile
It’s tozer la la la la Tozer la la la Ben Tozer

stevie focks 30th August 2021 11.08:28

Ally ally ally ohhhh ffs the worst chant ever.Makes us sound like them merchant bankers up the road!!!!

WasanActonlad 30th August 2021 17.04:54

[QUOTE=ted mcwhirter;2507052]Clearly under the influence even then. It was of course:

"Schofield is better than Yashin"[/QUOTE]

One should have been more precise in my question..
What was the tune to which it was sing

Leighton Red 30th August 2021 17.27:05

Why wasn’t it thought of before?!

Bring us joy in our hearts Rob Mcelhenney,
Give us joy in our hearts when we play,
Bring us joy in our hearts Rob Mcelhenney,
We’ll be winning with you home and away!!

Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds…he’s the king of kings,
Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Reynolds…win and win!!

To the tune of sing hosannah!

I’ll get my coat…

Cenotaff 30th August 2021 17.31:41

Give us goals at the match, super Mullin
Give us goals at the game, I pray
Give us goals at the match, super Mullin
Keep us scoring 'til the end of play

Bryce Hosannah, Bryce Hosannah
Bryce Hosannah bombing down the wings!

OneLoveWrexham 31st August 2021 10.49:29

Dire atmosphere last night, I know it didn’t help with only 2 stands being open but as always in the big games it was dire.

curly 31st August 2021 13.53:07

Every time Tozer was getting ready for his long throw I started chanting his name like Bluttos 'toga' chant from Animal House. I couldn't help myself.

redknight 5th September 2021 21.47:55

Admin should have a sticky with actual songs and the words... Some trying at Southend but reminds me of me mam singing along to radio n getting it all wrong or the bit Peter Kay would do..
Get few up like fearless in devotion, land of my father's and the old super Paul Mullin

Da na na na na Aaron Hayden... After he smashed someone made me laugh... Improvise quick we need a chant

Lods 5th September 2021 22.45:28

I liked the "give me hope, Hosannah" chant someone suggested on here to the tune of Gimme Hope Jo'anna by Eddy Grant. I'd like that to catch on.

The problem with having players with names like Davies and Jones is that they don't really lend themselves to catchy wordplay in songs.

dragonspark 6th September 2021 06.54:00

i watched a full ldv 2005 final last night and the songs reverberating round the millenium were in the main part the same as the fans use now, perhaps we need some creativity for the new era dawning

OneLoveWrexham 6th September 2021 07.16:32

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2510906]i watched a full ldv 2005 final last night and the songs reverberating round the millenium were in the main part the same as the fans use now, perhaps we need some creativity for the new era dawning[/QUOTE]
We have got creativity, we sing ‘Ally Ally Ho’ whatever shit that is meant to be.

noisy1 6th September 2021 07.39:09

Oh Joey, Joey,
Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey,
Joey Jones.

We need to celebrate our cult heroes more.

Alan Attack 6th September 2021 08.55:35

Just wait for other clubs to create chants for their players and we (and other clubs) can steal them.

pawn star 9th September 2021 14.57:39

There is only one Dan Sear, one Dan Sear, there is only one Dan Sear
Perhaps the powers that be may have to take some notice of us fans for a change.

MichaelP 11th September 2021 05.04:23

[QUOTE=pawn star;2512191]There is only one Dan Sear, one Dan Sear, there is only one Dan Sear
Perhaps the powers that be may have to take some notice of us fans for a change.[/QUOTE]

:hurray::hurray:

moynkeepthefaith 11th September 2021 05.40:14

[QUOTE=pawn star;2512191]There is only one Dan Sear, one Dan Sear, there is only one Dan Sear
Perhaps the powers that be may have to take some notice of us fans for a change.[/QUOTE]

We voted overwhelmingly to let them get on with it so maybe we should do exactly that.

MichaelP 11th September 2021 06.16:34

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2512964]We voted overwhelmingly to let them get on with it so maybe we should do exactly that.[/QUOTE]

Whilst I agree with what your saving that we voted for change to happen. The fact that Dan Sear has left at the time when it appears we are going into an exciting stage in our club. The lad deserves a lot of credit 8 years is a long time nowadays at the club. If you put aside Geraint Parry , there isn’t many that has been with the club this amount of time.

moynkeepthefaith 11th September 2021 06.17:54

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2512970]Whilst I agree with what your saving that we voted for change to happen. The fact that Dan Sear has left at the time when it appears we are going into an exciting stage in our club. The lad deserves a lot of credit 8 years is a long time nowadays at the club. If you put aside Geraint Parry , there isn’t many that has been with the club this amount of time.[/QUOTE]

He left of his own volition right ?

chesterrobin 11th September 2021 07.32:32

Sorry to show my age but how about:
We got to kick to Hyde
We got to kick to Hyde
Cos he’s ok!
To the tune “Ticket to Ride” The Beatles

WasanActonlad 11th September 2021 10.05:00

Always admired the ajax "three little birds"

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.50:35.