RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Southend Away (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118150-southend-away.html)

fluffysheepsupporter 29th August 2021 22.41:48

Southend Away

After more than 700 away at Eastleigh surely something similar at Southend. Nothing yet on the Wrexham website but on the Southend site no away tickets available . Don't see any problem with all the North end available to away fans on their site so up to 2000 available but with only 6 days to go the club should be telling us now how to purchase so that travel arrangements can be made .
Does anyone know what is happening. When are away tickets available , pay on the day etc , purchase on line available etc

JonoWafc 29th August 2021 23.12:24

Re: Southend Away

Yeah I agree. I’m driving down from Durham for this one so will be good to know details

Brigade rosse 30th August 2021 05.16:42

Club have informed me tickets will go on sale after the Notts game.
I believe we have been allocated 1200

Windsor Mike 30th August 2021 05.57:19

Any idea how it'll work for us Southern based fans, sorting ticket from Eastleigh's website was a doddle. If the weather is decent this could be a cracking day out on the seaside.

Hometown Unicorn 30th August 2021 06.20:05

[QUOTE=Brigade rosse;2507281]Club have informed me tickets will go on sale after the Notts game.
I believe we have been allocated 1200[/QUOTE]

1200 is the initial amount, I'd imagine if we sell those they will give us more as the stand holds up to 2000.

DJones741 30th August 2021 08.37:14

[QUOTE=Windsor Mike;2507282]Any idea how it'll work for us Southern based fans, sorting ticket from Eastleigh's website was a doddle. If the weather is decent this could be a cracking day out on the seaside.[/QUOTE]

Eastleigh game was great with 700 of us - I am hoping to make a day of it at Southend , take the kids. Weather down here is crap all week then brightens up on ...........Saturday!!:hurray:

Hometown Unicorn 30th August 2021 14.25:31

Away tickets and travel for our trip to Southend United on Saturday September 5, 2021, will be available to buy through the Club’s eTicketing website and in store from 9.30pm tonight (Monday August 30).

Wrexham face the newly-relegated Shrimpers at Roots Hall, and the match – our first there since November 2002 – kicks off at 3pm. We have been allocated 1,200 away tickets for the game.

These tickets are only available to buy in advance through Wrexham AFC, either via the links below or in person at the Club Shop. Though a small number of tickets will be available for on-the-day sales, we recommend buying in advance due to the anticipated demand.

Tickets for the game are priced as followed.*Please visit our eTicketing website*or call into the Club Shop to purchase.

Adult - £18
Senior (60+) - £13
Young Adult (17-22) - £13
Emergency Services - £13
Disabled - £13
Student (with valid ID) - £13
Junior (9-16) - £8
Child (under-8) - £3

Away travel is also now available and can be booked as a separate transaction through the eTicketing website.

Buses for Southend will depart at 7am on Saturday morning, and seats cost £30 for adults and £28 for juniors.

To book your place on the official supporters’ bus,*please visit the eTicketing website.

benwilliams 30th August 2021 20.39:05

Is the link working for anyone?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Dyfrig 30th August 2021 20.40:27

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2507752]Is the link working for anyone?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

No, I can't get on at all.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.16:01.