RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking Home Game (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118168-woking-home-game.html)

agogo 2nd September 2021 21.12:57

Re: Woking Home Game

Finally.Was beginning to doubt if it was worth it. Preferred last system when selecting your own seats with circles.
Anyway got some for the lower tier Wxmrent. :hurray:

Penarth66 3rd September 2021 06.04:28

Just trying to get tickets, has the option of choosing a seat gone, can't seem to see a ground seat map . Am I missing something ?

Drury-red 3rd September 2021 08.15:17

[QUOTE=Penarth66;2509673]Just trying to get tickets, has the option of choosing a seat gone, can't seem to see a ground seat map . Am I missing something ?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can only pick the block.

You can 'select a different seat in the block' if you're allocated a seat you don't fancy. I was allocated row A but didn't fancy sitting right at the front so tried again and got row D.

Hometown Unicorn 3rd September 2021 08.26:14

Interestingly there's tickets going in the away section.

You can buy one in there anyway.

All but one section of the MRS appears to be sold out, and if you want 2 seats together there's only 3 blocks in the Wrexham Lager stand available. Should be a big crowd.

Drury-red 3rd September 2021 08.45:11

There will be people attending for the first time who will inadvertently buy a ticket in the away end. Nothing on the website explicitly says Y1 is the away end...

krux 3rd September 2021 08.50:42

How many fans will woking bring anyway? won't be much of an away end anyway I reckon.

Hometown Unicorn 3rd September 2021 09.01:32

[QUOTE=krux;2509704]How many fans will woking bring anyway? won't be much of an away end anyway I reckon.[/QUOTE]

The issue is the policing. They may not want our fans and their fans mixing in the concourse. That whole block shares a concourse.

Iggy Pop 3rd September 2021 09.04:49

[QUOTE=krux;2509704]How many fans will woking bring anyway? won't be much of an away end anyway I reckon.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what their away support is like, but there were over 3,000 at their only home game. Also, they have won both their away games so far, including 4-0 at Torquay, so there might be more than normal.

Drury-red 3rd September 2021 09.27:57

Just purchased four tickets for myself and three mates who haven't been for years. Looks like MRS only has a few tickets left in the wing next to the Kop. The ticketing website seems to be running ok now - just wish you could pick your exact seat(s).

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.18:23.