Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd September 2021, 10.51:11   #61-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Woking Home Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagg View Post
Will we have this problem for cup games.
Cup games and in-demand away games are exactly the reason I want mine sorted.
Old 2nd September 2021, 11.09:54   #62-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Southend tickets now back up

However people still struggling with purchasing tickets, mainly because people haven’t been able to link their membership number to their accounts as club not sent this email out to everyone

Just tried to buy a ticket on my mates account who’s an ST holder and it’s also saying he doesn’t have permissions either.
Old 2nd September 2021, 11.15:25   #63-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoWafc View Post
Southend tickets now back up

However people still struggling with purchasing tickets, mainly because people haven’t been able to link their membership number to their accounts as club not sent this email out to everyone

Just tried to buy a ticket on my mates account who’s an ST holder and it’s also saying he doesn’t have permissions either.
My membership no for my account which I bought my season ticket under differs from the membership no that was in the email from Dan last night.

My guess is they’ve migrated all those people who signed up for free membership onto the eticketing system but didn’t consider all those who’ve already created accounts to purchase season tickets.
Old 2nd September 2021, 11.20:55   #64-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post
My membership no for my account which I bought my season ticket under differs from the membership no that was in the email from Dan last night.

My guess is they’ve migrated all those people who signed up for free membership onto the eticketing system but didn’t consider all those who’ve already created accounts to purchase season tickets.
Yes I think you’re right.

I think the club need to at least acknowledge all the issues surrounding tickets and a plan and next steps to tackle them. Personally I don’t think the silence is a good look
Old 2nd September 2021, 12.05:59   #65-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

I've just had another look and it says that everyone who bought a season ticket is now a member. That doesn't explain why we can't get onto the Woking ticket portal unless it's one ticket per member.
Old 2nd September 2021, 12.23:20   #66-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

It is not very clear, Woking options 'find tickets' x2 one is coach travel but not labelled until in, and click on Woking "THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU" as others are getting.

Membership numbers seem different from account numbers, but appears no merge taking place?
Old 2nd September 2021, 12.40:34   #67-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central

Quote:

This. I don't want to register under my free membership which is lower than my season ticket. So I'm going to leave it
Old 2nd September 2021, 12.41:01   #68-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
It is not very clear, Woking options 'find tickets' x2 one is coach travel but not labelled until in, and click on Woking "THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU" as others are getting.

Membership numbers seem different from account numbers, but appears no merge taking place?
Piss up brewery
Old 2nd September 2021, 12.53:16   #69-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Tech End.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parcini View Post
Email just arrived with a membership number,with priority tickets for home tickets valid from Woking match.

Why does the email come with the sender as "Daniel Sear" I nearly ignored it , would prefer to see Wrexham F.C. as the sender.
By the way , who is Daniel Sear?
Old 2nd September 2021, 13.01:46   #70-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS

I can now get Woking Tickets but it wont allow me to purchase a season ticket!
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.27:09.