Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st September 2021, 20.20:30   #55-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Free Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drury-red View Post
Had the same email.

Hate to moan, but you’d have thought the email would state when the Woking tickets will go on sale, rather than just stating the priority expiry date. Basic communication errors again.
Yep the email implies that woking tickets are now on sale but logging on it appears that they’re not.

Unless it’s just me. Anyone see Woking match tickets on sale?
Old 1st September 2021, 20.25:44   #56-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Will people stop moaning….

I’ve been one of the worst for it in previous years but it seems to me some are going out of their way to find fault. I agree some things need improvement but anyone at the game on Monday could surely see the improvement on the field and the willingness to improve the infrastructure around the club.

We’re back at Colliers, will have a newly refurbed stand complete with a finished Jonesy’s bar, global publicity and owners willing to invest in the club.

Meanwhile we’ve got people on here whinging about paying for wine gums and being unable to put passwords in a computer.
Old 1st September 2021, 20.30:01   #57-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Not had an email with my membership number yet, but did get the newsletter yesterday so hopefully it's on its way..
Old 1st September 2021, 20.32:44   #58-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post
Yep the email implies that woking tickets are now on sale but logging on it appears that they’re not.

Unless it’s just me. Anyone see Woking match tickets on sale?
9am tomorrow
https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/20...-september-11/
Old 1st September 2021, 21.40:00   #59-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
I don't think it helps that people are calling it a 'ticketmaster membership'. There's really no such thing and seems to cause confusion. There's your club membership and there's an eticket account to buy tickets on.
Aye, looks like they're linking it all together now.

My membership ID is the same as the eticketing account number (which is the same as the 'WREXID' on my season ticket).
Old 1st September 2021, 22.49:12   #60-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABd View Post
Aye, looks like they're linking it all together now.

My membership ID is the same as the eticketing account number (which is the same as the 'WREXID' on my season ticket).
The email I’ve had has a different membership ID number to what is on my season ticket. When I logged on using the new ID it said the membership wasn’t active. I’ve logged in using the number on my season ticket and that’s active. I’m guessing there’s going to be a lot of teething problems with the new system. The staff in the shop were saying the old system was much better.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 2nd September 2021, 07.29:08   #61-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post

I’ve been one of the worst for it in previous years but it seems to me some are going out of their way to find fault. I agree some things need improvement but anyone at the game on Monday could surely see the improvement on the field and the willingness to improve the infrastructure around the club.

We’re back at Colliers, will have a newly refurbed stand complete with a finished Jonesy’s bar, global publicity and owners willing to invest in the club.

Meanwhile we’ve got people on here whinging about paying for wine gums and being unable to put passwords in a computer.
Fair play Percy ,that made me smile
Old 2nd September 2021, 07.47:45   #62-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyfrig View Post
I'm not so sure about this. Like others, I've just had an email from the club telling me my "club membership" number and that it's now linked to the eticketing system. It's also the same number that I got after I paid £10 on Monday night for what you think is the Ticketmaster membership. Also, if it is a Ticketmaster membership then why is it priority? I think there's been a mess-up regarding memberships and they weren't linked to the system in time.
It looks like they've finally linked the two.
Old 2nd September 2021, 07.55:40   #63-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post

You do realise that just because they are doing most stuff a million times better than the wst doesn't mean when they get stuff wrong the are immune from criticism and they got this badly wrong everyone signed up by the end of May it is now the beginning of September and still not sorted it and while we are on the subject I think all the add ons are a re a disgrace next they will be charging to use the toilet

Last edited by happyinsuicide; 2nd September 2021 at 07.56:45..

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.32:23.