RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   SIGNED: Bryce Hosannah (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118176-signed-bryce-hosannah.html)

Iggy Pop 31st August 2021 17.00:05

Re: SIGNED: Bryce Hosannah

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2508518]The lad has a good pedigree and was clearly well thought of. Looks an athlete, so will he be our next Carlos Edwards?

Hope so!:)[/QUOTE]

If he's only half as good as Carlos, we'll have a hell of a player for this level.

LMH23 31st August 2021 17.09:48

Exciting to see us snap up young players with his academy experience. It's a lot of ifs and maybes when it comes to how good they'll be but we're in a position to take these risks and there's every chance it could pay off.

It also frees up French to play CB so we'll have more options available to us now.

sparky 31st August 2021 17.16:57

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2508470]This looks a really good signing.[/QUOTE]

Take it you have seen him play a few time to form an opinion....

Seriously though, I'd agree. Looks promising.

JonoWafc 31st August 2021 17.19:49

Both Leeds and Bradford fans rate him very highly on Twitter.

God all of this is a far cry from the heart sinking moment we all read about Barton and Barnum Bobb on Twitter who were described as absolutely awful (which turned out to be true)

Percy Sugden 31st August 2021 17.21:27

[QUOTE=JonoWafc;2508543]Both Leeds and Bradford fans rate him very highly on Twitter.

God all of this is a far cry from the heart sinking moment we all read about Barton and Barnum Bobb on Twitter who were described as absolutely awful (which turned out to be true)[/QUOTE]

Quite a few on here (I wasn’t one of them) were really excited we were signing an up and coming player from Chelmsford!!!!

OneLoveWrexham 31st August 2021 17.28:47

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2508546]Quite a few on here (I wasn’t one of them) were really excited we were signing an up and coming player from Chelmsford!!!![/QUOTE]
‘If Hughes thought they’re good enough it’s good enough for me’

Alan Attack 31st August 2021 17.56:34

[QUOTE=JonoWafc;2508543]Both Leeds and Bradford fans rate him very highly on Twitter.

God all of this is a far cry from the heart sinking moment we all read about Barton and Barnum Bobb on Twitter who were described as absolutely awful (which turned out to be true)[/QUOTE]

Horses for courses.

REDROBBO 31st August 2021 17.58:01

In answer to the question have we ever signed anyone from Leeds. Yes I think. Don Weston in the late 60s was a fantastic player. If this ones half as good we've got a gem.

redone 31st August 2021 18.01:06

[QUOTE=REDROBBO;2508580]In answer to the question have we ever signed anyone from Leeds. Yes I think. Don Weston in the late 60s was a fantastic player. If this ones half as good we've got a gem.[/QUOTE]

thanks RR,B4 my time,i couldnt think of any

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.09:45.