RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   SIGNED: Bryce Hosannah (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118176-signed-bryce-hosannah.html)

Rob Edwards 2nd September 2021 22.03:08

Re: SIGNED: Bryce Hosannah

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2508849]I got hammered on there!!![/QUOTE]

Also - Fezbob - "Another piece of the puzzle."
Sorry Fez.

joe 2nd September 2021 22.19:18

[QUOTE=Mozzarella;2509334]He sounds a similar player to RHJ. It seems that most Bradford fans would be happy to see him back, which is positive.
He is apparently quick and good on the attack, but needs to improve a little defensively.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what we need with this system though in fairness. We have the quality and pace now at centre back to cover the wing back positions when those wide players are offering vital support.

fezbob 2nd September 2021 22.35:01

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2509653]Also - Fezbob - "Another piece of the puzzle."
Sorry Fez.[/QUOTE]

It was one of those puzzles where the pieces were dog eared and didn’t really fit.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

EnglishRed 2nd September 2021 22.41:42

Unfortunately when all the pieces of that particular puzzle were put together the pixture was a steaming pile of dog turds

harrypothead 3rd September 2021 06.04:13

From watching this lad play for Bradford, he reminds me a of a young Carlos Edward's, more than a Curtis Obeng. Not sure what it is, but he looks like he has a lot of potential. Let's hope he can stay clear from injuries and work hard, and then we could have a very good player here.

Only time will tell, but we would look very exiting with him on the right and Cam Green on the left.

WREX01 3rd September 2021 09.04:59

RHJ, French and Reckord when playing at wing back tend not to beat a man.It would be good to have two options in Hosannah and Green who would look to take a man on.Having said that, I have seen very little of Green.

Foxy 3rd September 2021 09.18:17

[QUOTE=WREX01;2509712]RHJ, French and Reckord when playing at wing back tend not to beat a man.It would be good to have two options in Hosannah and Green who would look to take a man on.Having said that, I have seen very little of Green.[/QUOTE]

Agree on Reckord, but French was an attacking threat on Monday, and RHJ spent much of last season beating people, attacking the penalty area, assisting and scoring goals. His problem is that he is injury prone.

WREX01 3rd September 2021 09.26:33

[QUOTE=Foxy;2509715]Agree on Reckord, but French was an attacking threat on Monday, and RHJ spent much of last season beating people, attacking the penalty area, assisting and scoring goals. His problem is that he is injury prone.[/QUOTE]

I like RHJ, but i felt that when he was faced with an opponent he would usually try to cross the ball rather than take him on.

fezbob 3rd September 2021 22.19:54

[QUOTE=WREX01;2509721]I like RHJ, but i felt that when he was faced with an opponent he would usually try to cross the ball rather than take him on.[/QUOTE]

If there's one area of RHJ's game I was worried about, it certainly wasn't beating players and getting decent deliveries in. It's the defensive side of his game that needs work.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.30:05.