RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Men of Harlech / Wrexham is the name (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118177-men-harlech-wrexham-name.html)

hollywoodreds 31st August 2021 16.28:28

Men of Harlech / Wrexham is the name

Strange to see it was missed as the players came out last night, unless the PA in the Yale stand is even worse than I already thought. Does anyone know why? A remastered version on the cards perhaps.....? :coolgleamA:

Jubilee Red 31st August 2021 19.02:01

Re: Men of Harlech / Wrexham is the name

Too busy lining up D:ream for half time

Ollie Kerns 3rd September 2021 08.52:35

I'm calling for "were off to the second division" to be played (if anyone here remembers it)

dragonspark 3rd September 2021 09.01:48

any chance "Wrexham is the name" could be modernised, still to the tune of men or harlech of course, maybe just a bit more funkier

fezbob 3rd September 2021 09.20:37

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2509709]any chance "Wrexham is the name" could be modernised, still to the tune of men or harlech of course, maybe just a bit more funkier[/QUOTE]

Not sure that Wrexham is the Name needs a bangin' donk putting on it.

southcoastexpress 3rd September 2021 09.24:31

Don't mess with it.Just make sure it's played.Loud and proud!

-luke 3rd September 2021 09.29:38

I'm not knocking anyone with this statement but I'm honestly surprised by how much importance has been placed on the music we come out to recently. Music and football have always been closely associated for me but not to the point where I care if a song isn't played...

I also don't care if our owners ever turn up to a game either though, so maybe I'm an unfeeling emotionless tub of lard.

krux 3rd September 2021 09.38:00

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2509709]any chance "Wrexham is the name" could be modernised, still to the tune of men or harlech of course, maybe just a bit more funkier[/QUOTE]

Possibly get one the lads celebrity singer friends to do a new version?

maybe Drake or Craig David.

Dougie Davies 3rd September 2021 09.39:33

[QUOTE=-luke;2509724]I'm not knocking anyone with this statement but I'm honestly surprised by how much importance has been placed on the music we come out to recently. Music and football have always been closely associated for me but not to the point where I care if a song isn't played...

I also don't care if our owners ever turn up to a game either though, so maybe I'm an unfeeling emotionless tub of lard.[/QUOTE]

you ok hun?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.56:58.