Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th September 2021, 13.23:25   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
jonesfach's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat
Real Name: Jones
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasCochRanger View Post
Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?
Monday’s game? The Wrexrent mob will be in their own stand next game so hopefully problem is resolved
Old 5th September 2021, 13.26:56   #12-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
pricey's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy Pop View Post
Here we go (Bus shelter p1sser mk2)
We go again, you could say!
__________________
"the lads here have always looked up to me" - Dennis Lawrence
Old 5th September 2021, 13.34:01   #13-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasCochRanger View Post
Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?
This must
be reported. People should show respect to the younger generation. It gives the game of football a bad name and must not be tolerated.
Old 5th September 2021, 13.39:27   #14-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Iggy Pop's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Wrexrent Stand
Real Name: Ian
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Major View Post
This must
be reported. People should show respect to the younger generation. It gives the game of football a bad name and must not be tolerated.
Thing is, some people can't help it. When I used to live at my parents (many, many years ago), me and my old fella used to go to the match together. I'd never, ever, heard him swear at home but his language was bad during the match.
When I used to pull him up about it, he used to say that he didn't know he was doing it.
__________________
"Success, is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm" - Sir Winston Churchill
Old 5th September 2021, 13.41:56   #15-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy Pop View Post
Thing is, some people can't help it. When I used to live at my parents (many, many years ago), me and my old fella used to go to the match together. I'd never, ever, heard him swear at home but his language was bad during the match.
When I used to pull him up about it, he used to say that he didn't know he was doing it.
He knew he was doing it, sounds like he just fed you a little white lie to excuse himself. No harm in that. How can you not know that you are shouting expletives?
__________________
Quote:
Dean said “Alrite” Anyway he sat down and all the others did too, and I was standing, not offered a seat, altho saying that probably could of sat on a desk.
Old 5th September 2021, 13.43:08   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
pricey's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

OK, I'll bite, I'm frequently embarrassed by the behaviour of our fans, particularly at away games.
__________________
"the lads here have always looked up to me" - Dennis Lawrence
Old 5th September 2021, 13.45:17   #17-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
jonesfach's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat
Real Name: Jones
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricey View Post
OK, I'll bite, I'm frequently embarrassed by the behaviour of our fans, particularly at away games.
Definitely
Old 5th September 2021, 13.46:56   #18-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasCochRanger View Post
Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?
I think I know who it is. It’s not that he gets carried away in the moment as he swears very loud for no apparent reason when nobody else is shouting. He has also had numerous run ins with players (eg Lainton, Pearson and JEnnings in particular ) when he has been giving them abuse. In sort he is very unpleasant and over the top.
Old 5th September 2021, 13.51:02   #19-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
mattw's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Anywhere
Real Name: Matt W
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy Pop View Post
Thing is, some people can't help it. When I used to live at my parents (many, many years ago), me and my old fella used to go to the match together. I'd never, ever, heard him swear at home but his language was bad during the match.
When I used to pull him up about it, he used to say that he didn't know he was doing it.
I try and keep a lid on it at sporting events as over the years I’ve tempered my swearing so my young daughter doesn’t hear it at home. I think I’d get a few odd looks shouting “Ships!” Or “Fudge cake”
Posted via mobile theme
Old 5th September 2021, 14.00:24   #20-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
René Higuita's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Foul language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy buckley View Post
Choose another chant maybe 🤔
Lol
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.32:44.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12