Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th September 2021, 15.35:44   #31-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Foul language.

Rather than making phone recordings and snitching to the nearest steward, I’d suggest politely asking the person to tone it down a bit and if not, I suggest asking to move your dedicated seat elsewhere. It doesn’t make it right, but the bad language is heard in the crowd and on the pitch at every single ground in the country - hence the need for family sections.
Old 5th September 2021, 15.52:42   #32-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

I think he was sat about 4 rows back from me at the Notts County game - the odd swear word is one thing, but every other childish shout is another. All for a bit of passion at a match, thats what everyone is there for - but 30+ year old somethings swearing every other word is not great for the younger generations to look up to.
Old 5th September 2021, 15.52:50   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
Rather than making phone recordings and snitching to the nearest steward, I’d suggest politely asking the person to tone it down a bit and if not, I suggest asking to move your dedicated seat elsewhere. It doesn’t make it right, but the bad language is heard in the crowd and on the pitch at every single ground in the country - hence the need for family sections.
I doubt he will be there from Sat. If so he should be moved on not the family based fans in the family section.
Old 5th September 2021, 16.16:22   #34-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Well done. Let’s leave the person in the wrong alone and inconvenience the people in the right.
And we wonder why standards are dropping !!!!!
Old 5th September 2021, 16.29:09   #35-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Well done. Let’s leave the person in the wrong alone and inconvenience the people in the right.
If you're offended by swearing, maybe go to the opera instead. Football isn't for you.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 5th September 2021, 16.38:49   #36-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxm boy View Post
If you're offended by swearing, maybe go to the opera instead. Football isn't for you.
Posted via mobile theme
The point is swearing in the family section as pose to swearing anywhere else in the ground.
Old 5th September 2021, 16.47:25   #37-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
No Teifi…. In an ideal world it would be the other way around, although even if you do move the offending person, is he not going to upset somebody else in a different section?
Old 5th September 2021, 16.48:47   #38-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
No Teifi…. In an ideal world it would be the other way around, although even if you do move the offending person, is he not going to upset somebody else in a different section?
He shouldn’t be in the family section (if that’s where it’s happening). Less likely to offend grizzled fans in the ERS. Hell, I’ve seen plenty of kids join in with the swearing there!
Old 5th September 2021, 16.49:56   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxm boy View Post
Posted via mobile theme
This, please let’s not turn into Manchester United and the Prawn Sandwich Brigade.
Old 5th September 2021, 16.52:01   #40-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

what if he has tourettes ?can he be excused
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.28:22.