RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Foul language. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118201-foul-language.html)

PlasCochRanger 5th September 2021 11.40:59

Foul language.

Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?

louisleftboot 5th September 2021 11.43:39

Re: Foul language.

Are you in the MRS family area? The chap might have been on loan from the Wrexrent stand for the Notts games

Iggy Pop 5th September 2021 11.44:33

Here we go (Bus shelter p1sser mk2)

Teifi Red 5th September 2021 11.46:42

Ask him to stop with the foul language pointing out the presence of kids. If he carries on, report him to the nearest steward.
I appreciate it’s an emotive time during a game and there is a dedicated family area but a tactful request might work initially.

René Higuita 5th September 2021 11.47:47

[QUOTE=PlasCochRanger;2510726]Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?[/QUOTE]

People should try tone it down a little but when the actual chants go 'plays in red and white f***** dynamite' what you expecting people to do?

Wrexy 5th September 2021 11.52:15

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2510729]Ask him to stop with the foul language pointing out the presence of kids. If he carries on, report him to the nearest steward.
I appreciate it’s an emotive time during a game and there is a dedicated family area but a tactful request might work initially.[/QUOTE]

Is the correct answer

andy buckley 5th September 2021 11.52:55

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2510730]People should try tone it down a little but when the actual chants go 'plays in red and white f***** dynamite' what you expecting people to do?[/QUOTE]

Choose another chant maybe 🤔

louisleftboot 5th September 2021 11.54:06

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2510728]Here we go (Bus shelter p1sser mk2)[/QUOTE]

Listen, I’m sure the lad had been travelling for a while and was bursting for a swear.

WREX01 5th September 2021 13.08:12

Football fans in swearing shocker.
I hope this doesn’t go on at every single other football club …

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.29:53.