RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Club Shop Contact (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118207-club-shop-contact.html)

XapRed 6th September 2021 21.37:24

Club Shop Contact

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but just wondering if anyone can help with a contact for the club shop?

I needed to send back a shirt. Tried calling, emailing, tweeting to get hold of someone to arrange. Nobody ever got back to me or ever picks up the phone.

I’ve sent the shirt back obviously unworn with all tags attached recorded delivery. I added my phone number and email. Although it says its been delivered I still haven’t heard anything.

I live 3 hours drive away and since my grandad passed away in January I have no family in Wrexham anymore so unfortunately can’t just pop in 😫

Prodigal Dragon 6th September 2021 21.48:32

Re: Club Shop Contact

Try emailing:

[email]Geoff.Scott@WrexhamFC.tv[/email]

He’s the commercial manager

XapRed 6th September 2021 22.07:24

Brill - many thanks. I’ll email him tomorrow. Much appreciated

RHYLRED 7th September 2021 04.33:57

What is the shirt ,Size, home/away etc? You might have success just selling it on here. ( I assume you can sell an item on this site))

moynkeepthefaith 7th September 2021 06.14:42

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2511126]What is the shirt ,Size, home/away etc? You might have success just selling it on here. ( I assume you can sell an item on this site))[/QUOTE]

But the shirt has been sent back dude :)

RHYLRED 7th September 2021 06.24:10

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2511131]But the shirt has been sent back dude :)[/QUOTE]

I see that now, diving in as usual. :)

stevewxm 7th September 2021 16.21:46

[QUOTE=XapRed;2511114]Apologies if this is in the wrong place but just wondering if anyone can help with a contact for the club shop?

I needed to send back a shirt. Tried calling, emailing, tweeting to get hold of someone to arrange. Nobody ever got back to me or ever picks up the phone.

I’ve sent the shirt back obviously unworn with all tags attached recorded delivery. I added my phone number and email. Although it says its been delivered I still haven’t heard anything.

I live 3 hours drive away and since my grandad passed away in January I have no family in Wrexham anymore so unfortunately can’t just pop in 😫[/QUOTE]

I would try ringing, there seems to be more staff in the shop and the phone was being answered today when I was there, was a bit strange though as none of the staff that I know were there.

Foxy 7th September 2021 16.23:46

They had two staff on today that I haven’t seen before. Both very good.

stevewxm 7th September 2021 16.26:16

[QUOTE=Foxy;2511420]They had two staff on today that I haven’t seen before. Both very good.[/QUOTE]

Four there when I went I think Ollie was answering calls.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.00:33.