RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   THE Stalker..... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118211-stalker.html)

Cookie 7th September 2021 10.09:57

THE Stalker.....

Not sure if this has been covered somewhere else or even if it's appropriate to be put here....

I know it's been discussed by fans on social media platforms but not seen it on here.
I'm getting more and more concerned not only for the safety and welfare of our co-owner (RR) when he comes to Wrexham following what is being written publicly on social media but also for the welfare of the girl herself.

In her latest post she's now mentioning his kids!!!

Should the club be made aware of this or would you imagine they are already??

TheRealWelshWayne 7th September 2021 10.15:23

Re: THE Stalker.....

[QUOTE=Cookie;2511187]Not sure if this has been covered somewhere else or even if it's appropriate to be put here....

I know it's been discussed by fans on social media platforms but not seen it on here.
I'm getting more and more concerned not only for the safety and welfare of our co-owner (RR) when he comes to Wrexham following what is being written publicly on social media but also for the welfare of the girl herself.

Should the club be made aware of this or would you imagine they are already??[/QUOTE]

They already know, when she first moved over, she contacted a lot of businesses posing as a rep for the club.

I completely agree about her own welfare.

ColwynBayGaz 7th September 2021 10.15:39

[QUOTE=Cookie;2511187]Not sure if this has been covered somewhere else or even if it's appropriate to be put here....

Should the club be made aware of this or would you imagine they are already??[/QUOTE]

I think for a man who was voted worlds sexiest man, has tens of thousands of female fans worldwide, I'm sure this woman is not the only one who posts these sort of things and he will have security in place for it. Yes she is clearly unhinged but it will be something his security team are aware of. If we can see it on Twitter, so can they.

Lou-Cifer 7th September 2021 10.28:08

[QUOTE=ColwynBayGaz;2511190]I think for a man who was voted worlds sexiest man, has tens of thousands of female fans worldwide, I'm sure this woman is not the only one who posts these sort of things and he will have security in place for it. Yes she is clearly unhinged but it will be something his security team are aware of. If we can see it on Twitter, so can they.[/QUOTE]

She's actually moved over here and bought a season ticket ect. Thought with a visa you could only stay here for so long.

NewportRoadEnd 7th September 2021 10.43:51

Reading between the lines of her posts, she's burning through cash quite quickly - and doesn't seem the type to take a side job to me...

She's coming up here quite often, maybe we should assign an official liaison?

Wyn 7th September 2021 10.52:15

[QUOTE=NewportRoadEnd;2511197]Reading between the lines of her posts, she's burning through cash quite quickly - and doesn't seem the type to take a side job to me...

She's coming up here quite often, maybe we should assign an official liaison?[/QUOTE]

According to some sources on the internet she is not short of a few quid:

[url]https://networthpost.org/net-worth/india-autry-net-worth/[/url]
[url]https://networthranks.com/india-autry-net-worth[/url]

Would take those with a pinch of salt though!

NewportRoadEnd 7th September 2021 10.54:44

[QUOTE=Wyn;2511201]According to some sources on the internet she is not short of a few quid:

[url]https://networthpost.org/net-worth/india-autry-net-worth/[/url]
[url]https://networthranks.com/india-autry-net-worth[/url]

Would take those with a pinch of salt though![/QUOTE]

A whole bucket of salt I suggest

[I]She is most famous for being a TikTok Star / TikTok influencer.[/I]

Iggy Pop 7th September 2021 11.01:29

Was she spotted at the Southend game?

RHYLRED 7th September 2021 11.02:29

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2511204]Was she spotted at the Southend game?[/QUOTE]

She was in executive box for Notts County game.

Iggy Pop 7th September 2021 11.04:48

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2511205]She was in executive box for Notts County game.[/QUOTE]

You're joking?!! How do you know that?

louisleftboot 7th September 2021 11.05:51

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2511208]You're joking?!! How do you know that?[/QUOTE]

I had a mate who saw her there too. She’s put in on her socials too. She even bought a ticket for Southend but didn’t go.

Alan Attack 7th September 2021 11.08:14

RP Gold?

Lou-Cifer 7th September 2021 11.09:39

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2511211]RP Gold?[/QUOTE]

What is?

fluffysheepsupporter 7th September 2021 11.13:22

I heard about her from mates at the Southend game . Very strange set up but equally very sad.

rob_1072 7th September 2021 11.14:33

She’s bought a ST in bamfords. She was at the ground when I collected mine

RHYLRED 7th September 2021 11.18:28

Walked past her. Didn't see her in Bamford's though.

MJ6987 7th September 2021 11.34:40

[QUOTE=NewportRoadEnd;2511202]A whole bucket of salt I suggest

[I]She is most famous for being a TikTok Star / TikTok influencer.[/I][/QUOTE]

This is an actual job now - they can make a lot of money from it.

Alan Attack 7th September 2021 11.37:00

[QUOTE=Lou-Cifer;2511213]What is?[/QUOTE]

All of it. It’s absolutely mental.

NewportRoadEnd 7th September 2021 11.38:01

[QUOTE=MJ6987;2511230]This is an actual job now - they can make a lot of money from it.[/QUOTE]

Some people can. Although it seems my Tiktok #FYP is dominated by girls with Only Fans accounts - really don't understand why.

ColwynBayGaz 7th September 2021 11.41:30

[QUOTE=NewportRoadEnd;2511233]Some people can. Although it seems my Tiktok #FYP is dominated by girls with Only Fans accounts - really don't understand why.[/QUOTE]

TikTok algorithm will recommend video's based on previous videos you have spent time watching...So....Uhm....

Pieman 7th September 2021 11.42:07

When i saw the headline i thought it was another Mark McDougall thread

MJ6987 7th September 2021 11.42:07

[QUOTE=NewportRoadEnd;2511233]Some people can. Although it seems my Tiktok #FYP is dominated by girls with Only Fans accounts - really don't understand why.[/QUOTE]

Strange that… ;)

Dougie Davies 7th September 2021 11.42:16

She bought a Bamford's season ticket

Her Instagram stories are getting darker and darker. She definitely needs help.

dragonspark 7th September 2021 11.43:34

this is a piss take, its a wind up

krux 7th September 2021 11.44:17

[QUOTE=ColwynBayGaz;2511239]TikTok algorithm will recommend video's based on previous videos you have spent time watching...So....Uhm....[/QUOTE]

ha ha!

Dougie Davies 7th September 2021 11.44:19

[QUOTE=Pieman;2511241]When i saw the headline i thought it was another Mark McDougall thread[/QUOTE]

she seems to hate that man with a passion

moynkeepthefaith 7th September 2021 11.45:04

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2511244]this is a piss take, its a wind up[/QUOTE]

Please watch your language there may be children and or Ladies reading this. :)

dragonspark 7th September 2021 11.50:06

lol, i was having a pee in the corner as well:D

RED71 7th September 2021 11.50:26

Perhaps she is part of the story, the series being made by our new owners. Everyone seems to know she is mental but without any evidence it could all be a rouse.

Funny_Old_Game 7th September 2021 11.53:32

[QUOTE=RED71;2511254]Perhaps she is part of the story, the series being made by our new owners. Everyone seems to know she is mental but without any evidence it could all be a rouse.[/QUOTE]

This has already been shot down. Do you think Reynolds has hired some lunatic to talk shite about his wife and kids?

JonoWafc 7th September 2021 11.55:01

Just to add to this the police are aware, I walked past McDougall at Southend away talking to the copper who quipped

‘Your mate not at this game then?’ (Referring to India)

Dougie Davies 7th September 2021 12.17:55

[QUOTE=RED71;2511254]Perhaps she is part of the story, the series being made by our new owners. Everyone seems to know she is mental but without any evidence it could all be a rouse.[/QUOTE]

why would they include someone in a football documentary who is obsessed with Ryan's kids?

dragonspark 7th September 2021 12.20:18

why indeed

Flintshire Red 7th September 2021 12.25:43

Is this the right platform to be discussing someone with obvious mental health issues? As far as I am aware she hasn't done anything illegal or harmed anyone.

LMH23 7th September 2021 12.28:31

[QUOTE=Flintshire Red;2511282]Is this the right platform to be discussing someone with obvious mental health issues? As far as I am aware she hasn't done anything illegal or harmed anyone.[/QUOTE]

Yet.

Windsor Mike 7th September 2021 12.31:06

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2511204]Was she spotted at the Southend game?[/QUOTE]

Was she, the steward that went mad at the fans and had to be led away ???

Ooh aah Paskin 7th September 2021 13.09:50

[QUOTE=Flintshire Red;2511282]Is this the right platform to be discussing someone with obvious mental health issues? As far as I am aware she hasn't done anything illegal or harmed anyone.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the point to help these people BEFORE they do something wrong or harm someone?

NewportRoadEnd 7th September 2021 13.34:49

[QUOTE=ColwynBayGaz;2511239]TikTok algorithm will recommend video's based on previous videos you have spent time watching...So....Uhm....[/QUOTE]

Oh no, really? Next you'll be telling me that's why I get all those adverts on my laptop too?

joe 7th September 2021 13.40:48

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2511205]She was in executive box for Notts County game.[/QUOTE]

She has a season ticket in there

Dai83 7th September 2021 13.44:36

Harrasment Act 1997. I work with many victims, who will always come first before a perpatrators "Mental Health", I see the damage they do.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.43:55.