Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th September 2021, 08.30:24   #241-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Garry
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Jesus Christ.

There's only one person to blame for the ticketing and membership shambles and that's Fleur. She's meant to be a paid CEO, what exactly is she doing if it's not this sort of stuff?

Harvey and Reed appear to have done their job, the transfers side of it.
Not sure you have your facts correct here! Fleur began her job on June 1st whilst the membership scheme and details of Season Tickets happened up to a month before.. So not sure how you can blame Fleur?
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.33:46   #242-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Massive
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Jesus Christ.

There's only one person to blame for the ticketing and membership shambles and that's Fleur. She's meant to be a paid CEO, what exactly is she doing if it's not this sort of stuff?

Harvey and Reed appear to have done their job, the transfers side of it.
I agree

Call me old fashioned I always thought the CEO had to be seen and approachable

Don Bircham used to hang around the MRS entrance before matches just over seeing and chatting to fans - Its the way it should be

Like a Head teacher outside the School gate - visible, present and approachable


Maybe the Role has changed
__________________
Telling the truth since 2004
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.39:13   #243-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
sparky's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Real Name: It's not rocket science
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony the Red View Post
This stinks of scape goating, and another link with the Community broken. R&R say they're committed to the community, Wrexham consultants and management committed to profit and hire and fire at will. There's a growing theme here and along with the Cent fiasco, ticketmaster fiasco, release of tickets fiasco, feels like someone is on a managment /consultant profit related bonus and damn the rest of us. I'm still of the opinion that R&R are unaware of whats going on, and not far down the line this will blow up in thier faces. Anyone on Twitter want to let them know? (I'm too old for twitter!!).
It stinks of over reaction.

There are bound to be teething problems as we progress from an amateur club to a fully professional one. Hey, god forbid, given the amount of changes that are being made maybe the odd mistake MIGHT be made.

Over 9000 there tomorrow for a conference game against he mighty Woking, a proper management team, some proper players, etc etc etc. I don't live in Wrexham so can't comment, but the ripples of what's happening are reaching parts of North Wales that have never been reached, the feel good factor has never been so high and we are living, and will continue to do so, the dream.

It's called progress, and if some can't get on board with that, who can't understand it, then quite frankly, tough ****.

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.
__________________
There are no tools you can use out there. You've just got to go with what you have in your pants.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.41:56   #244-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Garry
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthinred View Post
I agree

Call me old fashioned I always thought the CEO had to be seen and approachable

Don Bircham used to hang around the MRS entrance before matches just over seeing and chatting to fans - Its the way it should be

Like a Head teacher outside the School gate - visible, present and approachable


Maybe the Role has changed
Did they ever find Don's warchest?
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.49:04   #245-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
It stinks of over reaction.

There are bound to be teething problems as we progress from an amateur club to a fully professional one. Hey, god forbid, given the amount of changes that are being made maybe the odd mistake MIGHT be made.

Over 9000 there tomorrow for a conference game against he mighty Woking, a proper management team, some proper players, etc etc etc. I don't live in Wrexham so can't comment, but the ripples of what's happening are reaching parts of North Wales that have never been reached, the feel good factor has never been so high and we are living, and will continue to do so, the dream.

It's called progress, and if some can't get on board with that, who can't understand it, then quite frankly, tough ****.

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.
Well said.

I find so much of this so embarrassing. The reaction to the Cent charge, the reaction to the tickets issues (also encountered by quite a few other clubs this summer- exacerbated by the fact that the backroom organisation at the club hasn't had sufficient time to expand and modernise) and now this. A member of staff leaves and suddenly through some sort of Chinese whispers some grand conspiracy had taken place and people are up in arms.

Have a day off.

Last edited by EnglishRed; 10th September 2021 at 08.50:32..
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.52:30   #246-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
waxcrayon's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: On my bum
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

All this fuss for a bloke who carnt send tickets out in time��
__________________
What are your chances of getting out of here with that jacket on?
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.54:47   #247-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
cardiffred's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: GD
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Well said.

I find so much of this so embarrassing. The reaction to the Cent charge, the reaction to the tickets issues (also encountered by quite a few other clubs this summer- exacerbated by the fact that the backroom organisation at the club hasn't had sufficient time to expand and modernise) and now this. A member of staff leaves and suddenly through some sort of Chinese whispers some grand conspiracy had taken place and people are up in arms.

Have a day off.
They can't vent about Spencer any more so have to vent about something else.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 08.57:41   #248-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
jacthelad's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: Jac
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.
Theres a t-shirt design right there
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 09.01:24   #249-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ugolini's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthinred View Post
I agree

Call me old fashioned I always thought the CEO had to be seen and approachable

Don Bircham used to hang around the MRS entrance before matches just over seeing and chatting to fans - Its the way it should be

Like a Head teacher outside the School gate - visible, present and approachable


Maybe the Role has changed
Don Bircham was one in a million. What a loss when he went.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 09.02:27   #250-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Redordead's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Dan Sear

What minute are we clapping for the ticket lads
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.43:11.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12