RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dan Sear (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118216-dan-sear.html)

Hightown Brymbo Red 10th September 2021 08.41:56

Re: Dan Sear

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2512495]I agree

Call me old fashioned I always thought the CEO had to be seen and approachable

Don Bircham used to hang around the MRS entrance before matches just over seeing and chatting to fans - Its the way it should be

Like a Head teacher outside the School gate - visible, present and approachable

Maybe the Role has changed[/QUOTE]

Did they ever find Don's warchest?

EnglishRed 10th September 2021 08.49:04

[QUOTE=sparky;2512496]It stinks of over reaction.

There are bound to be teething problems as we progress from an amateur club to a fully professional one. Hey, god forbid, given the amount of changes that are being made maybe the odd mistake MIGHT be made.

Over 9000 there tomorrow for a conference game against he mighty Woking, a proper management team, some proper players, etc etc etc. I don't live in Wrexham so can't comment, but the ripples of what's happening are reaching parts of North Wales that have never been reached, the feel good factor has never been so high and we are living, and will continue to do so, the dream.

It's called progress, and if some can't get on board with that, who can't understand it, then quite frankly, tough ****.

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

I find so much of this so embarrassing. The reaction to the Cent charge, the reaction to the tickets issues (also encountered by quite a few other clubs this summer- exacerbated by the fact that the backroom organisation at the club hasn't had sufficient time to expand and modernise) and now this. A member of staff leaves and suddenly through some sort of Chinese whispers some grand conspiracy had taken place and people are up in arms.

Have a day off.

waxcrayon 10th September 2021 08.52:30

All this fuss for a bloke who carnt send tickets out in time��

cardiffred 10th September 2021 08.54:47

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2512500]Well said.

I find so much of this so embarrassing. The reaction to the Cent charge, the reaction to the tickets issues (also encountered by quite a few other clubs this summer- exacerbated by the fact that the backroom organisation at the club hasn't had sufficient time to expand and modernise) and now this. A member of staff leaves and suddenly through some sort of Chinese whispers some grand conspiracy had taken place and people are up in arms.

Have a day off.[/QUOTE]

They can't vent about Spencer any more so have to vent about something else.

jacthelad 10th September 2021 08.57:41

[QUOTE=sparky;2512496]

I've got 99 problems but WFC ain't one.[/QUOTE]

Theres a t-shirt design right there
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ugolini 10th September 2021 09.01:24

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2512495]I agree

Call me old fashioned I always thought the CEO had to be seen and approachable

Don Bircham used to hang around the MRS entrance before matches just over seeing and chatting to fans - Its the way it should be

Like a Head teacher outside the School gate - visible, present and approachable

Maybe the Role has changed[/QUOTE]

Don Bircham was one in a million. What a loss when he went.

Redordead 10th September 2021 09.02:27

What minute are we clapping for the ticket lads

Gaz Wxm 10th September 2021 09.06:14

[QUOTE=Redordead;2512470][url]https://www.change.org/p/wrexham-football-club-reinstate-dan-sear-and-matty-jones-at-wrexham-fc?fbclid=IwAR2ui6_g0sNg2j0j7SJJ_dCmywT-netU53V4y52Nlkypk0OAnOF4SjeEjYc[/url]

Sign the petition for the lads![/QUOTE]

Reinstate them petition ... have they been sacked?

do we actually know why Dan has left? there is lots of speculation and some hinting they know.

I wish them both well with what they do next, I don't think that its a particularly well paid position and would the wages stretch far if these young lads want a mortgage or to raise a family.

utstred 10th September 2021 09.10:34

[QUOTE=Gaz Wxm;2512510]Reinstate them petition ... have they been sacked?

do we actually know why Dan has left? there is lots of speculation and some hinting they know.

I wish them both well with what they do next, I don't think that its a particularly well paid position and would the wages stretch far if these young lads want a mortgage or to raise a family.[/QUOTE]

matty still works there and dan left due to treatment so don’t know who has got this info

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.10:57.