Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th September 2021, 17.21:30   #21-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dan Sear

Quote:
Originally Posted by utstred View Post
such a shame
heard he has been forced out due to treatment by new boss
he wonít be the last
something needs to change
thanks for everything big dan
Fleur?

Not exactly setting the world on fire herself from what I've heard
Old 7th September 2021, 17.22:24   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Whoever decided to use the ticketing system and it's implementation should have gotten the boot.
Old 7th September 2021, 17.26:18   #23-0 (permalink)
APJ
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Wrexham Lager stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Whoever decided to use the ticketing system and it's implementation should have gotten the boot.
Agree with this. Just hope its not because he's had to carry the can on the ticketing shambles and he's got something good lined up. Always gone the extra mile for the club. Good luck Dan.
Old 7th September 2021, 17.33:18   #24-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Felt for people like Dan during the whole season ticket fiasco having to work their backsides off to clean up a mess created by others above them. Has no doubt taken flack for the gin order issues etc as well. Good luck with whatever you do next.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 7th September 2021, 17.33:36   #25-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexy View Post
Fleur?

Not exactly setting the world on fire herself from what I've heard
Its been quite obvious hasnt it, really? But people wont say anything because people like Newport head will call you out for being sexist.
Old 7th September 2021, 17.35:28   #26-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Such a shame, a great asset for the club and a fan also. I really hope that this isnít the club finding a scapegoat, good luck Dan.
Old 7th September 2021, 17.51:57   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale

What a shame, nice, helpful guy, good luck.
Old 7th September 2021, 17.53:15   #28-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Lurking in the sewers
Twitter: @Alida Valli

Ive no idea if Dan has been forced out and scapegoated or he's at the stage of his life that he needs to make a career move and its just coincidence that he leaves when the off field performance of the club has nose dived from just about coping to, frankly, shambolic. What I do know is that none of the problems will have been his fault; that he has worked his backside off trying to resolve them and that with him goes a huge amount of knowledge and goodwill. People had called for a full time CEO for ages. Be careful what you wish for. Losing volunteers (appreciate Dan was an employee) who had the clubs interests at heart (and not fat pay cheques and multiple advisors) and had built up years of experience behind the scenes, cannot easily be replaced.

Last edited by Old Paddock Man; 7th September 2021 at 17.54:19..
Old 7th September 2021, 17.54:15   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Usual corporate stuff.

FR is under pressure due to the calamities around the gin and new ticketing system.

R&R will have been in touch to see what the script is and she's thrown DS under the bus. Happens in every business. They just want a name to hang it on then move on.

Ultimately she's responsible but she will have someones head on a stick when the difficult questions come. It will be everyone else's fault. Unfortunately seeing this approach more and more

I'm afraid she isn't filling me with confidence so far. Very little comms then a hard working lad apparently takes the blame for a ticketing system that was likely forced on him.

Hope I'm wrong about all of the above but just filling in the blanks as we all do.
Old 7th September 2021, 18.02:20   #30-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Great shame and a big loss.

The ticketing fiasco has probably claimed itís first scalp, when the blame must be laid at the CEOís door. She is responsible for creating policy and ensuring the staff below her are well-briefed and implement sound policies. The ticketing issues may not be fully of our making, but the poor communication is our problem.

Staff have tried their best in very difficult circumstances, hence I find it difficult to understand if itís true that Dan has been made a scapegoat. Hopefully, heíll be able to explain his rationale for leaving.
Dan is through and through and a great asset to WAFC . It's a shambles if true and it looks to me that those above him need a good shaking. How can we have a CEO who is travelling every day from Burton and be on top of her job
I spoke to Dan last week and it was Tickermaster causing all the issues .
We need to press R and R to promote Dan and keep him at the club. I can think of quite a few others that need to leave before Dan.
Very Very bad and disapoi ting news yet another WAFC diehard leaves when many of the previous failures remain !!!

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.04:34.