RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexrent lower tier open for Woking game (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118217-wrexrent-lower-tier-open-woking-game.html)

OneLoveWrexham 7th September 2021 21.07:11

Re: Wrexrent lower tier open for Woking game

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2511653]Do you have me on ignore?[/QUOTE]
Yeah ;)

marathonplny 7th September 2021 21.09:19

Great that you can even select your seat

Plenty available , hopefully not by the end of the week

Birdy 7th September 2021 21.21:46

[QUOTE=WV1;2511611]Appreciate it’s our fault because we were late in buying the tickets,, but we bought single tickets because we couldn’t get enough together. Now we find out they open the lower tier which we could’ve bought the tickets together… :huh2:[/QUOTE]

Just swap your tickets at the club shop, should be doable.

Birdy 7th September 2021 21.24:51

The current seat selection should have been how it worked from the start. Please going forward keep it like this, makes it so much easier for people when they can see where they are sitting and they can choose their seats.

moynkeepthefaith 8th September 2021 05.55:08

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2511647]Why open a lower tier if it’s not needed? They obviously aren’t going to put extra stewards, kiosk staff etc if there’re plenty of seats available.[/QUOTE]

While this is a valid point there should be a much better system:

If all other areas are basically sold out meaning there are only single tickets available the next area should become available.

yesterday I went on and it said 'No tickets available' If i had really been looking for tickets I would then have concluded sold out and made other arrangements for saturday only to later find out that more were being made available which is stupid and frustrating. Its 2021 for christs sake and at 61 i could write the code to make the system work. Suggesting people who have been separated swap their tickets for me serves only to create more frustration for the buyers and more work for an already busy club shop.

dragonspark 8th September 2021 05.59:56

exactly what is happening moyn, people think it is a sell out and so plan something else,
needs to be more informative

Hometown Unicorn 8th September 2021 06.37:13

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2511657]Yeah ;)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough!

cardiffred 8th September 2021 07.27:42

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2511690]While this is a valid point there should be a much better system:

If all other areas are basically sold out meaning there are only single tickets available the next area should become available.

yesterday I went on and it said 'No tickets available' If i had really been looking for tickets I would then have concluded sold out and made other arrangements for saturday only to later find out that more were being made available which is stupid and frustrating. Its 2021 for christs sake and at 61 i could write the code to make the system work. Suggesting people who have been separated swap their tickets for me serves only to create more frustration for the buyers and more work for an already busy club shop.[/QUOTE]

Yes. This should be easy enough to incorporate into the system.

krux 8th September 2021 08.28:24

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2511607]Seats now available on eticketing site.

You’d be a bit annoyed if you bought a ticket in the top corner of the Yale stand thinking it was going to sell out. If you’d waited a bit you could have bought a ticket right behind the goal instead.

Poor communication from the club on this.[/QUOTE]

I'd much rather sit in the top corner of the yale than low down behind the goal.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.10:53.