RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118221-woking-predictions.html)

Iggy Pop 8th September 2021 22.32:37

Re: Woking Predictions

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2511958]Woking fans seem to be strangely full of themselves on their forum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that. You'd swear it had been hijacked by Chester fans...14 years in non league, should be in the welsh league, sheep sh4ggers, play off bottlers blah blah

ABd 8th September 2021 23.13:32

Has the new scoreboard been [I]erected[/I]?

techender 9th September 2021 09.47:58

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2511964]Yeah, I noticed that. You'd swear it had been hijacked by Chester fans...14 years in non league, should be in the welsh league, sheep sh4ggers, play off bottlers blah blah[/QUOTE]

Yeh a right chopsy bunch. I've been searching the record books but can't find any mention of Woking doing anything, at any time, so to take the piss back would be a bit like kicking a kitten.

Iggy Pop 9th September 2021 12.03:18

Just realised, Jake Hyde playing against his old club and Jordan Maguire-Drew playing for them.

Loughboroughred 9th September 2021 12.21:46

If Wrexham win the start weve had won't seem so bad. If we draw we remain unbeaten but then doubts start to creep in. If we lose questions have to be asked. W1 D3 L1 isn't a good start by any stretch of the imagination. Confident they'll get a result and kick off with a win at home to Woking then a win away to Grimsby.

Ooh aah Paskin 9th September 2021 12.36:47

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2511964]Yeah, I noticed that. You'd swear it had been hijacked by Chester fans...14 years in non league, should be in the welsh league, sheep sh4ggers, play off bottlers blah blah[/QUOTE]

Don't know how we can really be called play off bottlers, only been in them 4 times!

:D

EnglishRed 9th September 2021 13.05:19

I can only imagine that because we've rattled a few cages since the takeover peoples prejudices are coming out. Its bizzare.

RedGoolie 9th September 2021 13.50:12

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2512139]I can only imagine that because we've rattled a few cages since the takeover peoples prejudices are coming out. Its bizzare.[/QUOTE]

I suspect its due to our 98 pt season and we failed to go up through the playoffs

Hometown Unicorn 9th September 2021 14.04:50

Who cares what they think? All the supporters on their forum who are giving it the big one would love it if Ryan and Rob had taken over their club, as would supporters of pretty much every other club at this level. Their 'opinions' are formed from bitterness and jealousy, and I'm loving it.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.53:50.