RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118224-there-anyone-who-wont-return-racecourse.html)

Iggy Pop 9th September 2021 09.27:55

Re: Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse?

I'm glad this thread was started because it just got me thinking. I have a couple of questions to anyone who went to the Notts County game regarding the wearing of masks.

I know you don't have to wear them whilst sitting in your seats, but where do you have to wear them? Going through turnstiles? Going to toilets?

I know common sense plays a part, but what are the rules?

Wxm boy 9th September 2021 09.27:57

[QUOTE=Flumpadinks a RED;2512024]Yes I have spoken with a couple of nervous fans that haven't been around crowds since covid. Think what you want about it all and the different politics around it but some peoples mental health has taken a right bashing this last year or so. We will undoubtedly have fans who will feel uneasy. If we can help anyone then we should.

I don't know how like.[/QUOTE]

Maybe put some arrows on the floor to tell people which way to walk? I personally don't know how I ever managed without state intervention on such matters.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

NewportRoadEnd 9th September 2021 09.29:23

[QUOTE=Foxy;2512025]The editor of “Bild” in Germany has apologised for over the top scaremongering coverage of the pandemic by his newspaper. Many in the Uk media should do likewise.[/QUOTE]

I would have thought a gent like you would have read that specific apology and its content - but it is very like you after all to totally mischaracterise what was said.

rob_1072 9th September 2021 09.30:15

[QUOTE=Huffy;2512030]I was there last Monday night and have had a v heavy horrible cold with a cough for the last ten days or so
My other half and son make a few jokes about it but theres every likelyhood I picked it up there ! ( as they are going down with it too:D )
However , I could easily have picked it up anywhere I had been ,theres a load going round I believe , as there always will be ,talking to a few in the know !
The important thing is ,if everyone has had a vaccination (who can ) then the likelyhood of being v ill from Covid is V small!

Lets get on and enjoy our club again - so much to look forward too:coolgleamA:[/QUOTE]
I’ve also picked that up from last week.

Apathetic 9th September 2021 09.35:36

Unfortunately a mate of mine who was at the game has since tested positive. Really doesn’t know where he caught it and never will. He’s double jabbed but still been quite rough with it. Unfortunately I think it’s something we’re all going to have to get used to.

Drury-red 9th September 2021 09.38:38

I imagine many fans will be nervous about returning, especially with sell-out crowds where finding a quieter part of the ground is impossible.

Hopefully there's little things we can do as fans to help? Like a previous poster said, not exactly sure what these things are.

If we see someone wearing a mask, don't tell them it's 'pointless' wearing it and try and give them a bit of extra space in the general areas of the ground perhaps.

Hopefully most adults there will be double-jabbed anyway and if you're not (out of choice) then that's a risk you'll have to live with

louisleftboot 9th September 2021 09.40:09

Like Foxy, I cancelled my season ticket after a Stewart had the audacity to wear a mask on the grounds of the Racecourse.

Foxy 9th September 2021 10.56:05

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2512051]Like Foxy, I cancelled my season ticket after a Stewart had the audacity to wear a mask on the grounds of the Racecourse.[/QUOTE]

You still haven’t learnt basic comprehension skills have you, or maybe you just love to wind up and misrepresent.

I didn’t criticise the steward or the club. My point was about meaningless Covid theatre which is imposed on institutions by the new Covid culture and some nonsensical Government guidelines.

krux 9th September 2021 11.01:25

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2512033]I'm glad this thread was started because it just got me thinking. I have a couple of questions to anyone who went to the Notts County game regarding the wearing of masks.

I know you don't have to wear them whilst sitting in your seats, but where do you have to wear them? Going through turnstiles? Going to toilets?

I know common sense plays a part, but what are the rules?[/QUOTE]

there seemed to be no requirement to wear a mask at all and very few were wearing them.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.46:38.