RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118224-there-anyone-who-wont-return-racecourse.html)

Willywill 9th September 2021 22.07:56

Re: Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse?

I went to the Notts County game and it was fine sitting in the stand. The problems came when most folks wanted to have a half time pee. A right scramble and total lottery.

petered 9th September 2021 23.27:18

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2512393]He hasn't got flu, though. He has tested positive for covid!![/QUOTE]

Yeah,I get that. My point was are we pushed a certain way by media as to how we react to the virus? I've been to work in the past when unwell as am sure most of us have. Maybe wrongly,but I never thought 'best not go to work in case I pass it on' and in fact that attitude was not encouraged in the work place.

petered 9th September 2021 23.31:57

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2512392]Don’t want to get into a covid debate but you’ll drop this megaton debate bomb.[/QUOTE]

Really mate,I dont wont to debate covid. We've all got an opinion on it,itvwas a genuine question as to how people feel about mixing with others when ill,not necessarily covid. Find it fascinating the reaction to this virus over others. If I wanted to debate covid I'd be mentioning words like scaremongering,cooked figures, lies,economic personal gain etc. But thats for another forum. 😉

ozzy red 9th September 2021 23.58:34

Really interesting reading these posts as in Australia we are in our 11th week of lockdown.
Hoping to partly open up at 70% vaccination (doubled vacced allowed out) and full opening up at 80% (expected early November).

Media has a huge role to play in how the public react, but also note that the stats don't lie.
UK case rates increased once football started, but hospitalisations and death rates have hardly changed...so vaccinations are not stopping you catching it, but are ensuring in most cases its a mild reaction.

moynkeepthefaith 10th September 2021 06.40:59

Chester :)

Inside Left 10th September 2021 20.03:05

Tonight its reported that a number of N Wales hospitals are restricting access due a rise in covid cases. It seems that another wave is around the corner so don't drop your guard. Similar in parts of South Wales.
Reported on Wrexham.Com

Vorporix 10th September 2021 20.05:19

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2512855]Tonight its reported that a number of N Wales hospitals are restricting access due a rise in covid cases. It seems that another wave is around the corner so don't drop your guard. Similar in parts of South Wales.
Reported on Wrexham.Com[/QUOTE]

Pub was pretty rammed tonight with not a mask in sight.

It was almost like pre-covid but with a handfull of regulars holding out.

Dixie 10th September 2021 20.15:05

[QUOTE=Foxy;2512089]You still haven’t learnt basic comprehension skills have you, or maybe you just love to wind up and misrepresent.

I didn’t criticise the steward or the club. My point was about meaningless Covid theatre which is imposed on institutions by the new Covid culture and some nonsensical Government guidelines.[/QUOTE]

Wish my mother had taken heed of the nonsensical government guidelines and those that she came into contact with. She would be here today. If I was within striking distance would rearrange your features for you.

Wxm boy 10th September 2021 20.31:14

[QUOTE=Dixie;2512867]Wish my mother had taken heed of the nonsensical government guidelines and those that she came into contact with. She would be here today. If I was within striking distance would rearrange your features for you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss. What guidelines should she have followed??
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.42:05.