RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118224-there-anyone-who-wont-return-racecourse.html)

WXMWELSH85 9th September 2021 08.57:52

Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse?

Just wandering if there is anyone whose put off to returning to Football (covid)
Yes our attendances will rise this year but id imagine we may lose some fans who think the place will be packed and not worth the risk?

dragonspark 9th September 2021 09.04:49

Re: Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse?

eff covid, Wrexham fc is more important

BillEBadass 9th September 2021 09.10:17

I have made the decision not to attend any raves, night clubs. concerts etc. I will, however, continue to attend the Racecourse where, if we don't start winning very soon, it could go back to the football wasteland we have experienced for the last few years.

dragonspark 9th September 2021 09.11:41

well bille if you start losing faith we will have to get Alice at games

Flumpadinks a RED 9th September 2021 09.14:41

[QUOTE=WXMWELSH85;2512016]Just wandering if there is anyone whose put off to returning to Football (covid)
Yes our attendances will rise this year but id imagine we may lose some fans who think the place will be packed and not worth the risk?[/QUOTE]

Yes I have spoken with a couple of nervous fans that haven't been around crowds since covid. Think what you want about it all and the different politics around it but some peoples mental health has taken a right bashing this last year or so. We will undoubtedly have fans who will feel uneasy. If we can help anyone then we should.

I don't know how like.

Foxy 9th September 2021 09.17:25

[QUOTE=Flumpadinks a RED;2512024]Yes I have spoken with a couple of nervous fans that haven't been around crowds since covid. Think what you want about it all and the different politics around it but some peoples mental health has taken a right bashing this last year or so. We will undoubtedly have fans who will feel uneasy. If we can help anyone then we should.

I don't know how like.[/QUOTE]

The editor of “Bild” in Germany has apologised for over the top scaremongering coverage of the pandemic by his newspaper. Many in the Uk media should do likewise.

138+NotOut 9th September 2021 09.18:45

[QUOTE=Foxy;2512025]The editor of “Bild” in Germany has apologised for over the top scaremongering coverage of the pandemic by his newspaper. Many in the Uk media should do likewise.[/QUOTE]

Wondering how long it would take

Huffy 9th September 2021 09.25:49

I was there last Monday night and have had a v heavy horrible cold with a cough for the last ten days or so
My other half and son make a few jokes about it but theres every likelyhood I picked it up there ! ( as they are going down with it too:D )
However , I could easily have picked it up anywhere I had been ,theres a load going round I believe , as there always will be ,talking to a few in the know !
The important thing is ,if everyone has had a vaccination (who can ) then the likelyhood of being v ill from Covid is V small!

Lets get on and enjoy our club again - so much to look forward too:coolgleamA:

FieldtownRed 9th September 2021 09.27:15

Indeed. Chester’s “fanbase” have confirmed they won’t be attending the racecourse in the foreseeable future…

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.23:41.