RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118233-wrexham-sign-slag-heap-defaced.html)

michaelps 11th September 2021 07.06:36

Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

[QUOTE=frank2;2512918]I think Antifa are usually dildos but the people they annoy are exponentially bigger dildos.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much go with that as well

Prodigal Dragon 11th September 2021 07.19:07

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2512907]I could just be anti[/QUOTE]

I became a great-uncle on Thursday. Does that count, too?

Antifa, the fascistic demonstrators claiming to be anti-fascists. You couldn’t make it up, could you, LLB?;)

fezbob 11th September 2021 08.06:11

[QUOTE=mold road trendy;2512953]Why the fook do u n ur left support think it's ok to try n make Wrexham AFC all left wing ?? Keep politics n religion out of our club n just support the club n team . If u feel so strong with ur far left love just go on their marches, pray to broccoli n put ur point across...but not under the Wrexham AFC banner, most of us don't want to be tarnished by ur views[/QUOTE]

Broccoli? This is quite the thread.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Vorporix 11th September 2021 08.12:33

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2512891]Vorporix has already stated he is against fascism. As, i'd imagine, are the vast majority of us.[/QUOTE]

It was democrats who defeated fascism in WWII.

Stalingrad may have been the turning point in the war but remember the communists had previously invaded Poland with the Nazi's and were our allies by default.

Having taken half of Poland they then slaughtered 22,000 Polish military officers and intelligentsia.

Don't worry though cardiffred - it is antifa that will fight fasicsm now and I suggest they start over on the European mainland where the far right is extremely strong.

EnglishRed 11th September 2021 08.13:21

is Broccoli a left wing vegetable? what is the most right wing veg? Beetroot? maybe Horseradish- white and aggressive

Ooh aah Paskin 11th September 2021 08.30:29

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2512995]is Broccoli a left wing vegetable? what is the most right wing veg? Beetroot? maybe Horseradish- white and aggressive[/QUOTE]

Turnips......they are well hard b******s

Flumpadinks a RED 11th September 2021 08.41:01

Some people on here might be really disappointed to read Rob Macs views on BLM and LGBT

:D:44:

Flumpadinks a RED 11th September 2021 08.41:28

What a mad thread.

rob_1072 11th September 2021 08.42:21

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2512995]is Broccoli a left wing vegetable? what is the most right wing veg? Beetroot? maybe Horseradish- white and aggressive[/QUOTE]

White cabbage surely?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.11:52.