RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118233-wrexham-sign-slag-heap-defaced.html)

wxmedwards 11th September 2021 08.47:18

Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

[QUOTE=mold road trendy;2512953]Why the fook do u n ur left support think it's ok to try n make Wrexham AFC all left wing ?? Keep politics n religion out of our club n just support the club n team . If u feel so strong with ur far left love just go on their marches, pray to broccoli n put ur point across...but not under the Wrexham AFC banner, most of us don't want to be tarnished by ur views[/QUOTE]

Christ, thought I was on Facebook for a minute with that spelling.

Vorporix 11th September 2021 08.54:44

[QUOTE=Flumpadinks a RED;2513004]What a mad thread.[/QUOTE]

A Friday night thread!

-luke 11th September 2021 08.56:47

[IMG]https://c.tenor.com/T0BkfroyHeYAAAAC/parks-and-rec-ron-swanson.gif[/IMG]

clloyd 11th September 2021 09.19:26

[QUOTE=Flumpadinks a RED;2513003]Some people on here might be really disappointed to read Rob Macs views on BLM and LGBT

:D:44:[/QUOTE]
Good for Rob that he thinks xyz, I’m sure it’s based on him being a pretty f’ing decent guy, however the entire Wrexham fan base isn’t going to agree with everything he ever says.

I think most of those on here not being BLM/Antifa super fans are more than happy for people to hold their own political views, just not promote them in the name of the club. I don’t support BLM as an organisation, but plot twist, I do believe black lives matter (why the flip is IOS trying to capitalise those 3 words?) I can see why people would support the organisation, as it’s based upon a fairly obvious principle and it’s a tragedy anyone even needs to campaign for it. At the same time, the movement has attracted people that wish to use the cause for their own means (whether that’s to push other political views, loot, be violent in other ways etc) and therefore many are turned off.

We seem to live a binary age where you are in this box or that, but people are far more nuanced than that.

Birdy 11th September 2021 11.44:27

"pray to broccoli" rp gold

wrexhamandy 11th September 2021 11.46:07

[QUOTE=clloyd;2513039]Good for Rob that he thinks xyz, I’m sure it’s based on him being a pretty f’ing decent guy, however the entire Wrexham fan base isn’t going to agree with everything he ever says.

I think most of those on here not being BLM/Antifa super fans are more than happy for people to hold their own political views, just not promote them in the name of the club. I don’t support BLM as an organisation, but plot twist, I do believe black lives matter (why the flip is IOS trying to capitalise those 3 words?) I can see why people would support the organisation, as it’s based upon a fairly obvious principle and it’s a tragedy anyone even needs to campaign for it. At the same time, the movement has attracted people that wish to use the cause for their own means (whether that’s to push other political views, loot, be violent in other ways etc) and therefore many are turned off.

We seem to live a binary age where you are in this box or that, but people are far more nuanced than that.[/QUOTE]

Well said

louisleftboot 11th September 2021 11.54:23

Good post cloyd, I can agree with that. I will still be praying to broccoli though.

Huffy 11th September 2021 12.09:39

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2513145]Good post cloyd, I can agree with that. I will still be praying to broccoli though.[/QUOTE]

Did Cubby Broccoli invent broccoli?

Rhosymedre Red 11th September 2021 12.14:04

[QUOTE=Huffy;2513150]Did Cubby Broccoli invent broccoli?[/QUOTE]

I think he invented the Cubby hole.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.02:32.