RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118233-wrexham-sign-slag-heap-defaced.html)

louisleftboot 10th September 2021 19.40:20

Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

[QUOTE=Jose;2512831]Hahaha, that gave me a proper belly laugh.

Antifa, the most horrifically fascist organisation this world has ever had the misfortune to endure, but the one with with the least ability to enforce it's views.

I'm just surprised the pansy's had it in them to walk that far up a hill.[/QUOTE]

More horrific than the actual nazis? Bold call.

billybersham 10th September 2021 19.40:41

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2512799]That's the 31 lot.[/QUOTE]

Do they still watch our beloved Wrexham fc

Vorporix 10th September 2021 19.43:57

[QUOTE=Lods;2512838]Isn't being anti-anti fascism just being pro fascism?[/QUOTE]

I detest right and left wing fascists.

The way to be anti-fascist is to be a democrat and vote for political parties who are not fascist.

Antifa are not keen on that though are they? They riot, loot, are violent and are in the main anti-government and anti-capitalist.

rob_1072 10th September 2021 19.45:15

The only thing about Antifa that’s anti fascist is the name, just look at their actions to see there true character.

sparky 10th September 2021 19.51:31

[QUOTE=Foxy;2512830]Be careful. After that statement they will mark you out as a Zionist imperialist crusader and will be burning effigies of you in Saith Seren.[/QUOTE]

The sooner they start up JCP Wrexham the better. I'm sure we'd all throw in a couple of quid and sell a few key rings to help them on their way.

fezbob 10th September 2021 19.52:44

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2512844]The only thing about Antifa that’s anti fascist is the name, just look at their actions to see there true character.[/QUOTE]

Who’s they? Antifa’s an ideology and not an organisation.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jose 10th September 2021 19.53:51

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2512839]More horrific than the actual nazis? Bold call.[/QUOTE]

If only 'Antifa' weren't doing exactly the same as the Nazi's did you may have a call, but as they are synonymous in action if not in all but the intricacies of their name, I'll call you out as being an Antifa\Nazi, as there is NO difference.

It's either their indoctrination or they will 'attempt' violence to force you in to their way of thinking. Think back to 1930'sGermany and you may find correlation with another political movement.

Sounds pretty much like Nazism to me.

louisleftboot 10th September 2021 19.57:09

[QUOTE=Jose;2512849]If only 'Antifa' weren't doing exactly the same as the Nazi's did you may have a call, but as they are synonymous in action if not in all but the intricacies of their name, I'll call you out as being an Antifa\Nazi, as there is NO difference.

It's either their indoctrination or they will 'attempt' violence to force you in to their way of thinking. Think back to 1930'sGermany and you may find correlation with another political movement.

Sounds pretty much like Nazism to me.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the 6 million Jews they’ve also killed. You may disagree with them, but to say they are more fascist than the actual Nazis is bananas. Have they secretly been euthanising gay people and people with disabilities?

Foxy 10th September 2021 19.57:24

[QUOTE=sparky;2512847]The sooner they start up JCP Wrexham the better. I'm sure we'd all throw in a couple of quid and sell a few key rings to help them on their way.[/QUOTE]

I’ve got a dishevelled and unwashed Palestinian scarf that I would be quite happy to donate to help them on their way. It’s a legacy of my student Uni days in the early eighties. They can also have my CND badge and Michael Foot donkey jacket.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.32:43.