Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th September 2021, 19.57:36   #46-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
If only 'Antifa' weren't doing exactly the same as the Nazi's did you may have a call, but as they are synonymous in action if not in all but the intricacies of their name, I'll call you out as being an Antifa\Nazi, as there is NO difference.

It's either their indoctrination or they will 'attempt' violence to force you in to their way of thinking. Think back to 1930'sGermany and you may find correlation with another political movement.

Sounds pretty much like Nazism to me.
Iím pretty sure thereís a big difference between people who get into the odd ruck with right wingers and a political organisation that wiped out 6 million people isnít the same.
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.02:44   #47-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Iím pretty sure thereís a big difference between people who get into the odd ruck with right wingers and a political organisation that wiped out 6 million people isnít the same.
Posted via mobile theme
I agree in the main - but get into the odd ruck with right wingers - is that all they do!

The Nazis's were anti-government and it would appear that most Antifa supporters are as well.

You don't need to support Antifa to be anti-fascist.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.03:13   #48-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Iíve got a dishevelled and unwashed Palestinian scarf that I would be quite happy to donate to help them on their way. Itís a legacy of my student Uni days in the early eighties. They can also have my CND badge and Michael Foot donkey jacket.
Now that is funny to be fair
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.04:20   #49-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
cardiffred's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: GD
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I’m pretty sure there’s a big difference between people who get into the odd ruck with right wingers and a political organisation that wiped out 6 million people isn’t the same.
Posted via mobile theme
The truth is probably in the middle. As fascist as the Nazis? No. Just having the odd ruck... equally No.

As an aside -i'm always amazed at how similar the far right and left are.

Last edited by cardiffred; 10th September 2021 at 20.07:44..
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.04:37   #50-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Dougie Davies's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS usually
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
If only 'Antifa' weren't doing exactly the same as the Nazi's did you may have a call, but as they are synonymous in action if not in all but the intricacies of their name, I'll call you out as being an Antifa\Nazi, as there is NO difference.

It's either their indoctrination or they will 'attempt' violence to force you in to their way of thinking. Think back to 1930'sGermany and you may find correlation with another political movement.

Sounds pretty much like Nazism to me.
You've had a mare there. Where are the Antifa death camps?
They murdering Jews, the disabled, teachers, academics?
RP Gold right there
__________________
Feed me till I want no more!
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.07:20   #51-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
rob_1072's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Rob
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Whoís they? Antifaís an ideology and not an organisation.
Posted via mobile theme
The people who carry antifa flags at rallyís and protests that usually turn violent. They tend to dress in all black and cover their faces. Your a journalist right? You must have seen some of the videos online. Mostly in America but like most things is getting spread over here too
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.08:38   #52-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Back of Eric Roberts
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

This is the thing, Antifa isn't an organisation. There are no subs, no membership, no card carrying. It's an umbrella term for everyone who is against fascism. Whether you're a militant protester, socialist, trade unionist or just a random guy who hates fascists. Everyone who opposes fascism is Antifa.

And this will probably come across as incredibly simplistic. But if you're anti Antifa then surely that makes you a fascist.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.12:42   #53-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_1072 View Post
The people who carry antifa flags at rallyís and protests that usually turn violent. They tend to dress in all black and cover their faces. Your a journalist right? You must have seen some of the videos online. Mostly in America but like most things is getting spread over here too
I donít agree with violence but would class myself as being against fascism. Iíve seen the likes of Donald Trump and his supporters try and paint the idea of ďantifaĒ as something itís not, in a similar way to how they label BLM as Marxist to delegitimise people who want racial equality. Canít think why anyone would want to do thatÖ
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 20.13:02   #54-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi11 View Post
This is the thing, Antifa isn't an organisation. There are no subs, no membership, no card carrying. It's an umbrella term for everyone who is against fascism. Whether you're a militant protester, socialist, trade unionist or just a random guy who hates fascists. Everyone who opposes fascism is Antifa.

And this will probably come across as incredibly simplistic. But if you're anti Antifa then surely that makes you a fascist.
Agree - incredibly simplistic.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.33:31.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12