RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118233-wrexham-sign-slag-heap-defaced.html)

cardiffred 10th September 2021 20.35:41

Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2512886]Surely being a democrat would be default mean you are against fascism. Welcome aboard Comrade V.[/QUOTE]

Vorporix has already stated he is against fascism. As, i'd imagine, are the vast majority of us.

rob_1072 10th September 2021 20.36:19

[QUOTE=fezbob;2512881]Extremism of any kind is clearly dangerous but there’s only one ideology which is causing counter terrorism anywhere near as much concern as Islamic extremism at the moment and it’s not antifa.

[url] https://news.sky.com/story/right-wing-extremism-fastest-growing-threat-says-uks-top-cop-in-counter-terrorism-12135071[/url]
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

That’s worrying for sure, just the same as the rise in left wing extremists. Do you remember that large area of Seattle being taken over by far left groups? Chaz I think they called it. Burning down buildings, people being shot etc call it out on both sides. Sounds pretty dangerous to me. I’m going to call it here not really the place to discuss an should probably be move to off topic.

steve 10th September 2021 20.36:23

Ain't antifa normally a bunch of mainly spotty students half of them female who turn up at neo nazi or extreme right marches/ events to oppose them? Can't say I've ever heard of them confronting your everyday joe on the street or trying to force anybody to read their books and stuff or have I missed something?

fezbob 10th September 2021 20.36:43

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2512889]Compared to the 80 million deaths in China?

You can ignore the truth but the far reaches of left and right are fundamentally the same.[/QUOTE]

Remind me what any of this has to do with a few Wrexham fans putting some flags up on a slag heap again? So they’re backing the 80 million deaths in China or someone else is? I’m rather lost.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

louisleftboot 10th September 2021 20.37:28

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2512891]Vorporix has already stated he is against fascism. As, i'd imagine, are the vast majority of us.[/QUOTE]

So you’re anti-fascist then. We could even shorten it to antifa. You’re antico too, and that’s fine too.

Surely if people just stopped being fascists, there wouldn’t be any need for anti-fascists. So just pack it in lads.

corwenred 10th September 2021 20.41:43

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2512892]That’s worrying for sure, just the same as the rise in left wing extremists. Do you remember that large area of Seattle being taken over by far left groups? Chaz I think they called it. Burning down buildings, people being shot etc call it out on both sides. Sounds pretty dangerous to me. I’m going to call it here not really the place to discuss an should probably be move to off topic.[/QUOTE]

You mean Portland. A city that's famously anti-fascist and has been seeing large numbers or "Proud Boys" and "Patriot Prayer" supporters busssed in purely to cause a seen. And continue to do so. You're partly right about an area of the city being taken over I can't quite remember the name of it but it became a sort of anarchist community to protect protestors from typically heavy handed American policing.

cardiffred 10th September 2021 20.50:39

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2512895]So you’re anti-fascist then. We could even shorten it to antifa. You’re antico too, and that’s fine too.

Surely if people just stopped being fascists, there wouldn’t be any need for anti-fascists. So just pack it in lads.[/QUOTE]

I could just be anti

cardiffred 10th September 2021 20.51:14

[QUOTE=fezbob;2512894]Remind me what any of this has to do with a few Wrexham fans putting some flags up on a slag heap again? So they’re backing the 80 million deaths in China or someone else is? I’m rather lost.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I've not once said that it had anything to do with them.

Ooh aah Paskin 10th September 2021 20.51:30

Well, this blew up quickly!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.57:05.