Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th September 2021, 20.52:34   #82-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
I've not once said that it had anything to do with them.
This thread went antifa flag > communism > 80 million dead in China and I was just trying to work out how.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 10th September 2021, 20.55:47   #83-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Default Re: Wrexham sign on slag-heap defaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
This thread went antifa flag > communism > 80 million dead in China and I was just trying to work out how.
Posted via mobile theme
It escalated really quickly. Thats for sure.
Old 10th September 2021, 20.56:01   #84-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Wherever the resale portal takes me

I think Antifa are usually dildos but the people they annoy are exponentially bigger dildos.
Old 10th September 2021, 21.06:08   #85-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Should this be off topic ? Or perhaps decided on who’s right or wrong with a game of twister ?
Old 11th September 2021, 00.18:55   #86-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenbighRed View Post
I bought the 'Shag' fanzine once. Never seen anything so poorly-written in my life. Felt like it had been put together for a GCSE politics project with some of the nonsense inside it.

Won't be making that mistake again.
Corbyns love child's !! Sad n boring as fook , bunch of hypocrites....hated Nazis n loved Jews, now love Palastein but hate Isreal !!! 🙈🙈😂😂
Old 11th September 2021, 00.27:41   #87-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Remind me what any of this has to do with a few Wrexham fans putting some flags up on a slag heap again? So they’re backing the 80 million deaths in China or someone else is? I’m rather lost.
Posted via mobile theme
Why the fook do u n ur left support think it's ok to try n make Wrexham AFC all left wing ?? Keep politics n religion out of our club n just support the club n team . If u feel so strong with ur far left love just go on their marches, pray to broccoli n put ur point across...but not under the Wrexham AFC banner, most of us don't want to be tarnished by ur views
Old 11th September 2021, 01.02:00   #88-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by corwenred View Post
You mean Portland. A city that's famously anti-fascist and has been seeing large numbers or "Proud Boys" and "Patriot Prayer" supporters busssed in purely to cause a seen. And continue to do so. You're partly right about an area of the city being taken over I can't quite remember the name of it but it became a sort of anarchist community to protect protestors from typically heavy handed American policing.

Yeh the Chaz was a real "Summer of love" wasn't it?

Three dead black boys during its short existence, two shot dead by those who were " protecting the protesters" according to you?. The area policed by members of the John Brown gun club, a far left armed group. Reports of Women being Raped and people being assaulted and robbed with businesses being extorted.
The other Black youth shot bled to death, denied treatment by those self-same protectors not allowing the paramedics in to the area, reducing his chances of survival, Black lives didn't matter to them on that occasion.

All very progressive. Look up the arrest reports and criminal records of the Antifa members being apprehended ( not prosecuted due to the left wing prosecutors policy of catch and release)

Almost entirely White.
A good percentage were from outside of Portland ( bussed in)during the riots
A good number have Domestic abuse and child sexual abuse convictions along with other crimes.
Not exactly the heroic Antifascists described in some of the posts on this thread.

This lot give the left a really bad name.

Sorry couldn't help myself. COYR

Last edited by REDGOG; 11th September 2021 at 01.05:07.. Reason: addition
Old 11th September 2021, 05.33:30   #89-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mold road trendy View Post
Why the fook do u n ur left support think it's ok to try n make Wrexham AFC all left wing ?? Keep politics n religion out of our club n just support the club n team . If u feel so strong with ur far left love just go on their marches, pray to broccoli n put ur point across...but not under the Wrexham AFC banner, most of us don't want to be tarnished by ur views
Hey. Leave broccoli out of it.
Old 11th September 2021, 05.41:18   #90-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Back in May, Ryan and his wife Blake Lively made a big donation to the NAACP to support the Black Lives Matter movement. The married couple opened up about the donation on their social media platforms and said: “We’ve never had to worry about preparing our kids for different rules of law or what might happen if we’re pulled over in the car. We don’t know what it’s like to experience that life day in and day out. We can’t imagine feeling that kind of fear and anger. We’re ashamed that in the past we’ve allowed ourselves to be uninformed about how deeply rooted systemic racism is,”

http://https://twitter.com/rmcelhenn...809344001?s=21

I am afraid to report that our owners are communists.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.33:08.