RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking Verdict (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118250-woking-verdict.html)

krux 12th September 2021 09.17:45

Re: Woking Verdict

[QUOTE=sparky;2513765]You mentioned it on another thread, but the part that Hayden played in that goal should not be underestimated. Tremendous bit of play from a tremendous player.[/QUOTE]

Yes, he brought ball out, shrugging off a man in the process, then played a lovely through ball the wrong side of the defender.

At the point in the game we were struggling to create anything when Woking were in position behind the ball, so we needed that spark.

dixienormous 12th September 2021 10.29:52

From what I saw, we have potentially a title winning side in the making here. If we can stay close to the top by January and make a few quality additions we should be able to have right crack at the top.

I thought our midfield were much better yesterday but we clearly lack a general in the middle of the park. Dave Jones looked the part to me but struggled to adapt to the pace of the game. I think we need two wingbacks who can get to the byline, although French is getting better every game.

Is Mullin 100% fit? Im not sure he is, but was still outstanding. I really liked their numbrr 19.

Tozer is pure quality and Lennon gave us great balance with his left foot at the back. Hayden reminds me of a stronger version of Manny and like a mate of mine saod yesterday, I think he's a better defender than he is a footballer, if that makes sense.

I think we're going places.

OneLoveWrexham 12th September 2021 11.02:12

Just seen a clip of their penalty incident ear they end, my word the ref was shocking. I couldn’t really see but was it captain fantastic bombing in?

wonderboy 12th September 2021 11.07:52

They scored 8 goals in 3 games before yesterday. They didn’t look like scoring till the 94th minute. Great display at the back

Iggy Pop 12th September 2021 11.11:27

Interview with Woking manager. Any geordies on here that can tell us what he is saying 🤣

Also, interviewer says we opened a [B]new[/B] stand???

[YOUTUBE]lQs81LRrmkk[/YOUTUBE]

benwilliams 12th September 2021 11.33:17

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2513818]Interview with Woking manager. Any geordies on here that can tell us what he is saying 🤣

Also, interviewer says we opened a [B]new[/B] stand???

[YOUTUBE]lQs81LRrmkk[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

He wasn't happy they weren't given a stern werl penal'ee
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

MichaelP 12th September 2021 11.40:28

Way aye

ruthinred 12th September 2021 11.43:26

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2513815]They scored 8 goals in 3 games before yesterday. They didn’t look like scoring till the 94th minute. Great display at the back[/QUOTE]

Stupid foul aswell

Thier lad had his back to goal

basdragon 12th September 2021 11.50:14

Jesus and I thought Keates was hard to understand

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.53:06.