RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking Verdict (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118250-woking-verdict.html)

OneLoveWrexham 11th September 2021 17.12:12

Re: Woking Verdict

Enjoyed the game and nice to be back in my normal seat, it was a million times better than Keates ball. Mullin is a fantastic footballer and always looks dangerous, Tozer and Lennon looked alright but Hayden was very sloppy and clumsy especially when Woking brought the big lad on. Midfield still an issue, When Jones came on the game settled down due to his calmness and making the right pass, Luke Young is just frantic.

And I 100% blame Lainton for Jones getting sent off, for some reason he now thinks he’s Franz Beckenbauer

JonoWafc 11th September 2021 17.14:23

Hayden, French and Tozer on another level today

It’s a tough old league this, great result today against a good team

Foxy 11th September 2021 17.15:07

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2513393]Enjoyed the game and nice to be back in my normal seat, it was a million times better than Keates ball. Mullin is a fantastic footballer and always looks dangerous, Tozer and Lennon looked alright but Hayden was very sloppy and clumsy especially when Woking brought the big lad on. Midfield still an issue, When Jones came on the game settled down due to his calmness and making the right pass, Luke Young is just frantic.

And I 100% blame Lainton for Jones getting sent off, for some reason he now thinks heís Franz Beckenbauer[/QUOTE]

Young frantic and Jones calm, making the right pass and settling the game down ? Donít think I have disagreed with a footballing view more.

cardiffred 11th September 2021 17.19:00

[QUOTE=WXMWELSH85;2513389]Poor match - win as win move on but serious questions about Luke Young for me not a captain give it to Tozer and let worry him about his own game!'[/QUOTE]

Luke Young had a decent game today. He was solid in front of the back three.

krux 11th September 2021 17.21:02

Decent result against a mid table team. Mullin was motm for me, but davies played well and showed a lot of composure for the finish. Lennon I quite liked too, comfortable on the ball.

Jones seems past it, as soon as he lost the ball he had no chance at getting back to cover so fouled.

OneLoveWrexham 11th September 2021 17.22:04

[QUOTE=Foxy;2513397]Young frantic and Jones calm, making the right pass and settling the game down ? Donít think I have disagreed with a footballing view more.[/QUOTE]
Disagree away, it’s all opinions. He was daft getting sent off granted but Luke Young cannot play that holding midfield role.

Hometown Unicorn 11th September 2021 17.22:20

[QUOTE=krux;2513403]Decent result against a mid table team. Mullin was motm for me, but davies played well and showed a lot of composure for the finish. Lennon I quite liked too, comfortable on the ball.

Jones seems past it, as soon as he lost the ball he had no chance at getting back to cover so fouled.[/QUOTE]

Mid table at worst, they'll challenge for the play offs. Good team.

JH-94 11th September 2021 17.22:39

[QUOTE=joe;2513385]Weíre lucky to have Mullin. Didnít get much infront of goal today but how good is he.

Tozer is a Rolls Royce. This level will be so easy for him.

Felt sorry for Hyde, he looked very frustrated. Had a stinker really.

McAlinden plays as if heís drunk.[/QUOTE]

Had a stinker Hahahaa he is one of our best players you clown

jimmy1989 11th September 2021 17.23:32

[QUOTE=JonoWafc;2513396]Hayden, French and Tozer on another level today

Itís a tough old league this, great result today against a good team[/QUOTE]

I thought hayden was a bit poor today, got caught the wrong side a few times, he's obviously a quality player though.

It was a good game and especially first half we played some decent stuff. Plenty of positives but still a few work in progress negatives. Mullin is just different class too, everything he does is quality.

I believe we will go again Tuesday
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.31:17.