RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking Verdict (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118250-woking-verdict.html)

joe 11th September 2021 17.24:37

Re: Woking Verdict

[QUOTE=JH-94;2513407]Had a stinker Hahahaa he is one of our best players you clown[/QUOTE]

Yeah he is and I really rate him, but nothing stuck up there today and nothing went right for him today you clown.

welshian 11th September 2021 17.26:22

so davies injured and jones suspended for next game (?), who plays in midfield??

JH-94 11th September 2021 17.27:23

[QUOTE=joe;2513410]Yeah he is and I really rate him, but nothing stuck up there today and nothing went right for him today you clown.[/QUOTE]

Works his bxllxks off for the team and takes the pressure off mullin giving him space to run at their defenders you clown

Alan Attack 11th September 2021 17.27:40

Thought we got away with one with that incident in our box in the last minute. Looked like a foul by Young but consistent with the ref’s performance, he gave it the other way.

fezbob 11th September 2021 17.28:26

The pluses for me were Mullin, who ran their defence ragged at times. Tozer was very composed and can actually play some decent attacking balls. Reckord actually stepped up to the plate today as well.

On the downside I agree with whoever said Young was frantic. Lost count of how many times he committed to a challenge but was beaten by his man. Hayden was surprisingly shaky in defence, particularly towards the end. Also think Jones only had himself to blame for the second yellow - very poor for a player of his experience.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

joe 11th September 2021 17.28:52

[QUOTE=JH-94;2513415]Works his bxllxks off for the team and takes the pressure off mullin giving him space to run at their defenders you clown[/QUOTE]

Yes he normally does that but for me didn’t play well today, got beaten in the air every time. You clown

krux 11th September 2021 17.28:57

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2513406]Mid table at worst, they'll challenge for the play offs. Good team.[/QUOTE]

Offered very little going forward, and should have done a better job when we went down to ten men. They were a class below notts co for example.

We agree anyway as most mid table sides will be optimistic they will be challeninu for the playoffs

JH-94 11th September 2021 17.30:17

[QUOTE=fezbob;2513418]The pluses for me were Mullin, who ran their defence ragged at times. Tozer was very composed and can actually play some decent attacking balls. Reckord actually stepped up to the plate today as well.

On the downside I agree with whoever said Young was frantic. Lost count of how many times he committed to a challenge but was beaten by his man. Hayden was surprisingly shaky in defence, particularly towards the end. Also think Jones only had himself to blame for the second yellow - very poor for a player of his experience.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Thought Reckord was excellent today. Normally a big critic of his attacking capabilities but he was a useful outlet down the left wing and linked up with mullin and Hyde well. My MOM

Prodigal Dragon 11th September 2021 17.30:34

Should have been home and dry after the first-half after fluffing too many chances. Hayden did well to start the play that led to goal, but his positional play and passing were sloppy for much of the game.

Hyde had a difficult task against 3 big defenders but Mullin looks a different class. He doesn’t yet look fully match fit.

Woking were a cynical bunch, egged on by an incompetent ref. But Dave Jones was bloody stupid to pick up that second yellow so quickly.

All-in-all, a good 3 points despite a very difficult second-half. We will need to improve again if we are to get anything at Grimsby. Hope Davies is OK, as he did well today and deserved his goal.

3 points and we move on!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.54:18.