Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th September 2021, 17.38:15   #31-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Woking Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
Luke Young had a decent game today. He was solid in front of the back three.
Young gave the ball away far too often. Not able to play at the same speed as some of those around him.
Old 11th September 2021, 17.39:22   #32-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderRed View Post
That ref (Paul Marsden) put in one of the most catastrophic refereeing performances I can remember. Slow to react to just about everything unlike most of the lads in Red out there today.

Really impressed with Luke Young today. Gets pelters usually but always put himself about as did James Jones. Heís a top quality footballer.

What in the almighty f*** was that from Dave Jones though? Completely lost it with him when he got sent off. Just fortunate he didnít cost us the game.

Young, Hayden, Tozer and Jones were the best out there for me. Mullin did well with what he had to work with which wasnít really an awful lot. Hyde mostly anonymous, Lennon did well after a rocky first 10-20 minutes I thought.
You have to question sometimes if our fans have eyes? Hyde worked his bollocks off for the team and if you canít see that you have to question if you understand football at all
Old 11th September 2021, 17.39:29   #33-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Mullin is a sensational footballer. Hardly news I know. He's the best player I've seen us have in many years.

Luke Young is a nightmare, he's got to calm down and relax when he's on the ball.

Dave Jones was simply moronic, he had all game from the bench to see how this ref was then comes on and gives him a chance to send him off like that. Scarcely believable.
Old 11th September 2021, 17.39:29   #34-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH-94 View Post
Thought Reckord was excellent today. Normally a big critic of his attacking capabilities but he was a useful outlet down the left wing and linked up with mullin and Hyde well. My MOM
Yeah, reckford did well today as did French. I think French is making it difficult for rhj
Old 11th September 2021, 17.43:42   #35-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Was loving some of our chances created 1st half. We just need to improve the final ball and we will be out of sight by half time.

That move in the first half where we did sublime 1 touch passing and Reckord crossed it and we had 3 players running in unmarked. James Jones got on the end of it and took a touch just taking it too wide and won a corner. That type of football hasn't been seen for over 10 years at the Racecourse!

Could and should have created more 2nd half but when down to 10 men we still could have sealed it at the end before the stonewall penalty was not given.
Old 11th September 2021, 17.44:05   #36-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
Yeah, reckford did well today as did French. I think French is making it difficult for rhj
French is an excellent footballer. Heís really growing into this team and I think RHJ will struggle to get his place back if he continues
Old 11th September 2021, 17.44:07   #37-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Luke Young isn't a holding midfielder! Got caught in possession twice because he wasn't sure what to do with the ball. Stepped into tackles far to quickly and was beaten easily. D Jones's yellow came about because Young had loads of time on the ball from a Tozer throw, but couldn't clear the first man and they broke quickly.
Bang average midfielder.
Old 11th September 2021, 17.44:12   #38-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
You have to question sometimes if our fans have eyes? Hyde worked his bollocks off for the team and if you canít see that you have to question if you understand football at all
Itís just an opinion mate, no need to take it so personally. Some people see the game differently and no one is Ďwrongí most of eh time
Old 11th September 2021, 17.45:29   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
Young gave the ball away far too often. Not able to play at the same speed as some of those around him.
Agree with this Young is a liability, was his mistake when he gave the ball away and Jones had to foul to get his 1st yellow card. All Young had to do was play in James Jones who had made a great run but no he wanted to take 3 or 4 touches and faff about with it.
Old 11th September 2021, 17.47:57   #40-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
I respect your opinion mate and I do think Hyde is a bloody quality player. Worked his bollocks off yes but to me didn’t look his usual best with holding up the ball etc.

Suppose it was a tough game for him with those who he was up against. Diarra looked a monster out there, towered over Hayden which says something
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.45:25.