RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking Verdict (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118250-woking-verdict.html)

Connahs_Quay_Red 11th September 2021 19.57:19

Re: Woking Verdict

All 3 at the back are quality. Looking forward to seeing Lennon after a run of 5/6 games, he looks the part to me.

marathonplny 11th September 2021 19.57:33

Good 3 points against a team that will take points from the top contenders

louisleftboot 11th September 2021 19.58:55

[QUOTE=Connahs_Quay_Red;2513580]All 3 at the back are quality. Looking forward to seeing Lennon after a run of 5/6 games, he looks the part to me.[/QUOTE]

Was worried about him when I heard he was in the lineup but proved me wrong. Had a solid game.

fezbob 11th September 2021 20.00:10

Who’s in meltdown about Hayden? He’s clearly a decent player but thought he had some ropey moments in the second half.

Sometimes it’s okay for fans to have differing views. Not necessarily a right or wrong opinion.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

GarryOggy 11th September 2021 20.02:10

Tozer was man of the match today I don't think he put a foot wrong. When you think we beat them 4-0 away near the end of last season Woking were a much improved team. Although they didn't really test Lainton we didn't create that much either.

davewilli 11th September 2021 20.10:23

[QUOTE=fezbob;2513583]Who’s in meltdown about Hayden? He’s clearly a decent player but thought he had some ropey moments in the second half.

Sometimes it’s okay for fans to have differing views. Not necessarily a right or wrong opinion.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

That's football, Hayden, Tozer and Lennon look quality but there will be games where they come up against forwards who cause problems. How often have top flight defenders played against lower league opposition and been made to look like mugs. The main thing is building an understanding and being prepared to roll their sleeves up and dig in when required

diablo1981 11th September 2021 20.17:45

Hayden was overall very decent, you can tell he has the odd clanger in him though.

EnglishRed 11th September 2021 20.27:01

I think you also need to give Woking credit. They didn't look a bad side at all, Campbell was a handful for the defence.

In general the back three nullified any danger and their distribution was pretty good. Nice to have 3 centre backs who are all comfortable with carrying the ball forward.

It was interesting seeing them warm up as a unit with Parkin pre-match.

138+NotOut 11th September 2021 20.30:35

Also game management late on. Made all our own problems. Didn't keep hold of it. Won a throw in and chucked it away.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.25:03.