RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Next Generation of Fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118254-next-generation-fans.html)

Rhosymedre Red 17th September 2021 11.09:47

Re: Next Generation of Fans

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516066]Very respectful thanks.[/QUOTE]

Should there be comma there?

MichaelP 17th September 2021 14.09:32

[QUOTE=Rhosymedre Red;2516078]Should there [B]not[/B] be [B]a[/B] comma there?[/QUOTE]

Corrected your comment.

wonderboy 17th September 2021 14.23:08

Chester giving out free season tickets to kids around Deeside and Cheshire. Obviously they know we are taking fans around them areas, because of the owners. We are growing with our youth base

EnglishRed 17th September 2021 16.58:48

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516283]Chester giving out free season tickets to kids around Deeside and Cheshire. Obviously they know we are taking fans around them areas, because of the owners. We are growing with our youth base[/QUOTE]

Cruel and unusual punishment.

Hamilton Pathetic 17th September 2021 18.03:10

I'm taking my grandson to his first proper game tomorrow.

I'm expecting, nay, demanding a comprehensive Wrexham win, otherwise I'll be writing in no uncertain terms, a strongly worded email to someone in authority at the club and probably to The Sunday Times' Letters Column as well.

wonderboy 17th September 2021 18.08:04

[QUOTE=Hamilton Pathetic;2516359]I'm taking my grandson to his first proper game tomorrow.

I'm expecting, nay, demanding a comprehensive Wrexham win, otherwise I'll be writing in no uncertain terms, a strongly worded email to someone in authority at the club and probably to The Sunday Times' Letters Column as well.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you include chips for a quid in your email

dragonspark 17th September 2021 18.16:37

i truly hope your grandson is of an age where he will remember tommorow for the rest of his life and it is the start of a love affair for him and the club as so many have endured for years

aubrey 17th September 2021 18.26:52

My first memory was being a mascot for the day. My parents were in the old wooden mod road stand. Got took up to them after the game started. Wrexham were 3-0 half time. I was given sweets from all around saying I should be mascot every game. That’s when my love and addiction started.

fluffysheepsupporter 17th September 2021 22.57:07

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516283]Chester giving out free season tickets to kids around Deeside and Cheshire. Obviously they know we are taking fans around them areas, because of the owners. We are growing with our youth base[/QUOTE]

Is there any suggestion that the offer is open to LL11/12/13 residents. Wxm Boy might be interested if muzzles are not compulsory.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 07.14:47

The ERS/WrexRent Stand strikes again and really glad again I’m on the other end to the kids / lads / numpties who set off yet another smoke bomb / flare and hurt a steward.

What if we went around to the numpties house and set off a flare in their house and proceeded to spark them out sure they are their parents would be really pleased.

These idiots are NOT welcome at the club.

If they carry on they may add more of a negative impact with points deduction but will they care? Will they hell as like. As long as they look big in front of their mates. Doesn’t matter about anyone/ anything else.

Seriously reconsidering my Stockport trip. Mark my words it’s going to be a headache of a day.

Queue ticketless fans turning up and trying their damnest to get in. Some who just are there to have a competition who can say more naughty words than another.

Greater Manchester Police / Cheshire Police / NWP having to Wade in to sort the trouble makers out. Then In the evening threads and posts will appear on here and social media on how hard done they were.

Examples which will be seen on Saturday evening next week.

*I was minding my own business to walk back to train station / car and a policeman hit me. Power trip police.

*The horse kicked me.

*I was happily having a quiet pint and police asked me to leave and wasn’t even able to finish my pint.

*The stewards chucked me and my friend/s out for nothing.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.21:06.