RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Next Generation of Fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118254-next-generation-fans.html)

Connahs_Quay_Red 11th September 2021 21.30:39

Re: Next Generation of Fans

[QUOTE=RedArmy123;2513630]If you’re going to the game as a family, I simply cannot see why you’d go behind the goal[/QUOTE]

Are the elderly banned from sitting behind the goal aswell?

Lods 11th September 2021 21.37:18

[QUOTE=Cookie;2513635]I spoke to the fella who (shhh don't tell the kids) usually wears the costume.
He told me it's not allowed due to covid, didn't mention it going missing.[/QUOTE]

You'd think they'd at least let him go on the pitch to wave, dance and try and get people excited even if he's not allowed in the stands to mingle with fans yet. Strange.

Foxy 11th September 2021 21.38:41

[QUOTE=Cookie;2513635]I spoke to the fella who (shhh don't tell the kids) usually wears the costume.
He told me it's not allowed due to covid, didn't mention it going missing.[/QUOTE]

Why does that not surprise me. More Covid theatre.

louisleftboot 11th September 2021 21.40:41

I do have to agree that is daft. There were absolutely loads of families in today too.

Willywill 11th September 2021 22.04:47

Typical of the “here we go” brigade. No respect for their fellow fans or consideration for youngsters or oldies. I don’t tend to see that behaviour in the Yale Stand but it does put me off going to away games (when we generally get herded together).
I bet they started the silly “stand up if you love Wxm”. Bleeding obvious, thats why we paid £17 to come in! As citizens of our town, they just don’t know how to behave.

Rob 11th September 2021 22.10:30

[QUOTE=Willywill;2513667]No respect for their fellow fans or consideration for youngsters or oldies. [/QUOTE]

We have fans who are utterly selfish idiots.

Foxy is an example on here, posting what was basically criticism of a steward the other day for wearing a face covering. It is all the same genre of self centred obnoxious behaviour.

People need to grow up and as you say, have some respect for fellow fans, and help enable a welcoming inclusive match day or trip to the stadium.

It is easy to blame 'the club' (previous or current custodians) but a number of issues can be put at the door of fans as well.

Percy Sugden 11th September 2021 22.15:01

[QUOTE=Rob;2513671]We have fans who are utterly selfish idiots.

Foxy is an example on here, posting what was basically criticism of a steward the other day for wearing a face covering. It is all the same genre of self centred obnoxious behaviour.

People need to grow up and as you say, have some respect for fellow fans, and help enable a welcoming inclusive match day or trip to the stadium.

It is easy to blame 'the club' (previous or current custodians) but a number of issues can be put at the door of fans as well.[/QUOTE]

I’m just glad Wrexham legend doesn’t post on here anymore… what an idiot.

Foxy 11th September 2021 22.19:50

[QUOTE=Rob;2513671]We have fans who are utterly selfish idiots.

It is easy to blame 'the club' (previous or current custodians) but a number of issues can be put at the door of fans as well.[/QUOTE]

Have a look back at my post. It was not a criticism of the steward or the club. I’m a bit bemused as to why you would imply that I am selfish idiot on the basis of what I said. I am actually an extremely unselfish person.

Rob 11th September 2021 22.22:30

[url]https://twitter.com/fearlessidzine/status/1436814150269902850[/url] another example - hopefully a mistake - but bloody hell... someone had to move them.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.59:35.